HATE

Staring at the screen of my phone, I sighed heavily through my nose at the sight before me; it was yet another trending post about me and Andrew's relationship.

Don't get me wrong, I love being with Andrew and I wouldn't change that for the world, but damn, people can be really mean!

I know Andrew tries his hardest to keep his personal life private, but it seems as if paparazzi have made it their mission to make our lives outside our penthouse unbearable.

I also understand that people love Andrew, especially young fangirls, and I can't really blame them, as I know how much of an amazing person he is, but they really do tend to cross the line; the first few times pictures of Andrew and I holding hands outside were taken I only had to come to terms with some young girls saying I looked ugly, but the longer it went on between us, the worse the comment became.

People started constantly commenting about my looks, saying I looked too fat or too skinny, saying I was too tall or too muscular, that I had no curves or that I was made of plastic.

It never really bothered me all that much, sure, I used to get upset at the beginning, but not anymore, but today I guess I just got to my breaking point; I had opened up twitter to see if there were any news regarding a movie I've been dying to know the date of coming out, and first thing I see is a picture of me and Andrew holding hand outside of a pharmacy , a small, green bag in his left hand, the other intertwined with mine.

Paparazzi pictures were nothing new, but the headline of the post's what made my blood boil.

Y/N Y/L/N AND ANDREW GARFIELD FINALLY EXPECTING THEIR FIRST CHILD

I closed my eyes tightly and threw my phone on the carpet in front of me; I knew that with that people had probably just assumed I was pregnant because I had gained weight, but that's not what really bothered me.

Andrew and I had been trying to get pregnant for about a year and a half, but nothing seemed to work; we went to see various doctors and took many tests, but every single specialist we saw told us there was nothing wrong in the slightest with our bodies, and that some couples just take longer to conceive.

Don't get me wrong, I was glad there was nothing to be worried about, but even then, it still was devastating how luck never seemed to be on our side.

Wiping angrily at my watery eyes, I picked up my phone from the carpet and decided to take a look at the comments; bad move.

Most of them said that I was probably not pregnant and just fat, others that I had trapped him for good now, and some others that he would probably leave as soon as possible.

Fucking hell.

Laying down on the bed, with my dog cuddled in my side, I closed my eyes and let sleep overtake me.

****

I was abruptly woken up from my short nap by Padfoot barking madly and waggling his tail against my side; at first I could understand his sudden change of mood, but when the door of the bedroom opened and Andrew stepped in, everything made sense.

Padfoot jumped up from the bed and ran to him, barking like a mad dog to get his attention; Andrew chuckled and crouched down to pet him, removing his hat in the meantime.

I smiled softly at the sight before me.

Andrew looked up at me and smiled softly, "hi darling," he said, scrambling up the floor and walking towards me, "how was your day?" He asked, leaving a kiss on my forehead.

I forced a smile on my face and shrugged, "it was alright," I answered, "how was work?"

Andrew tilted his head to the side and gave me a lopsided smile, "it was good, we didn't really have any difficult scenes today"