SPIDEY SENSES-PETER PARKER

A/N: me? Updating three times in a day? Wtf 

Request from insta, hope you'll like it❤️ 

"I think I'm going crazy," Peter spoke from the couch.

I chuckled confusedly, "what?"

Peter rubbed his hands down his face, "I don't know, it's just—," he groaned, "every time you're near me my spidey senses go crazy," he explained.

I furrowed my brows and sat down next to him, "why do you think that is?" I questioned softly, my hands rubbing up and down his back soothingly.

Petter shrugged, "at first I thought it had something to do with my feelings, like it was when we were friends," he sighed, "before I asked you out I'd always be on alert every time you were near me, I mean I had experiences butterflies before, but that was completely different, it was my spidey senses, you know," he huffed, "I don't know, I've always felt extremely protective over you, but now when you're near it's like it amplified one hundred times more."

I frowned at my husband and brought the back of my hand to his forehead, "maybe you caught a bug," I joked, hoping to lighten up his mood.

Peter chuckled softly and leaned his head back on the couch, resting it sideways on my shoulder.

"Oh darling," I whispered softly, "come here, lay down, put your head on my lap," I suggested as I laid him down, my fingers running gently through his messy hair.

He stayed in that position for less than a minute before his eyes popped wide open; before I even had time to register what was happening, Peter was up on the ceiling, his hands and bare feet sticking to it as if there were glue underneath them.

"Holy shit, Pete—," I screeched, "you scared the living shit out of me, what's wrong?" I questioned worriedly.

Peter started breathing heavily before he calmed down, "sorry," he apologized, "I don't know what's gotten into me, one second everything was just fine and then my spider senses were going fucking stark raving mad."

I furrowed my brows, "hold on a second," I mumbled, "what exactly did you do before it happened?" I questioned.

Peter tilted his head sideways, "nothing, I was just laying down on you," he answered.

I shook my head, "Pete, I love you and all the weird things that come with you, but I need you to come down from the damn ceiling," I chuckled, "this is way too weird, even for me."

Peter laughed and flopped down gracefully on the floor, landing like a freaking cat; he moved to sit back down next to me before his eyes widened again.

"What? What's wrong?" I questioned worriedly, "baby are you okay?"

"Baby," peter mumbled.

I furrowed my brows, "pardon?"

Peter finally sat down next to me and slowly put his hand on my stomach, "baby," he whispered, "my senses were going crazy cause I couldn't recognize the other presence in the house," he realized.

I tilted my head sideways, "you lost me."

Peter looked at me straight in the eyes, "you're pregnant," he whispered, "there's a baby inside of you, that's the presence I couldn't recognize."

I'm pretty sure my eyes bulged out of my head, "I'm what?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "I'm sure of it."

I shook my head, "Pete,that's— I mean, it can't be."

Peter looked at me and smiled tentatively, "just take a test please," he pleaded, "for my sanity, please."

*****

"I guess you were right," I mumbled in complete and utter shock as I stared at the two bright pink lines staring back at me.

Peter turned to look at me and smiled, "so I guess we got a tiny swinger on the way, don't we?"

I nodded, "it seems like it," I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly, "see, you're not going crazy," I assured him, "you just entered your dad mode extremely early," I laughed.

Peter chuckled and kissed my cheek gently, "just wait till May hears about this."

A/N: what do u guys think?