Trauma- Andrew Garfield

WARNING: this is a deep chapter, it can get a bit dark, talks about rape, pregnancy, abortion, trauma, gets a bit angsty as well.

I don't really know how to feel about this one, what do you guys think? Let me know :)

Andrew and I were lying on his bed, him on top of me with his elbows supporting his weight, arms on either side of my head.

One of his hands reached down and I felt his fingertips slowly making their way up my stomach under my top; I stiffened and broke the kiss.

Andrew looked at me curiously, before smiling apologetically, "sorry," he mumbled.

I heard him sigh and flop down onto the bed next to me.

I kept my gaze down and fidgeted with my hands, "I'm sorry," I whispered softly.

Andrew turned his head on the pillow and looked at me; he kept gazing into my eyes, but didn't say anything.

I cleared my throat and sat up on the mattress, "I should probably go," I said as I moved to get up.

If I'm being honest I had expected, or more so hoped, that Andrew would stop me, to tell me to stay, but he didn't.

I turned to look at him, but he was staring numbly at the ceiling; I sighed and slipped my shoes on, grabbing my jacket from the chair in Andrew's bedroom, and made my way down the stairs, exiting the door of his apartment.

****

Andrew and I had not spoken ever since our last encounter five days ago, and it was killing me on the inside.

I was currently grading an answer sheet of one of my students, sat at the barstool of my kitchen.

My phone started ringing, breaking the peaceful silence in the house; I got up from my chair and made my way to the couch, picking my phone up and sighing softly.

"Hello?" My voice was soft.

"Hey," Andrew's voice came from the other line, "how are you?"

I sat down on the couch, "good, you?"

"I'm good," Andrew cleared his throat, "listen," he started off awkwardly, "would you like to come to my place?"

I fidgeted with the strings of my sweater, "when?"

"Now, if you're free," he suggested.

I glanced at the clock and sighed through my nose, "I've got tests to grade, I'm not sure I have time"

I heard Andrew sigh, "I just really need to see you, and to talk to you," he muttered, "I missed you" he admitted.

I shook my head and breathed in and out deeply, "let me finish with this answer sheet and I'll be there."