YOU'RE NOT ALONE- ANDREW GARFIELD

Andrew's pov

Andrew's pov

Tom took out a question from the jar they had given us when we had started the interview, "who was your favorite person to work with on set?"

The entire cast of no way home all together, for an interview, that's what was happening right now.

Tom chuckled softly, "of course I loved working with the old cast, Jacob and the one and only Zendaya, but it was also great working with my heroes," he gestured towards me and Tobey, "these two guys made my childhood, as well as all the villains we have together."

Zendaya laughed and touched her hand to Tom's arm, "I think working with Tobey and Andrew was the most beautiful experience I've had in a long time, so I guess I'll go with them," she grinned at us.

Jacob smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "man, that's hard," he chuckled, "I loved working with Andrew and Tobey, but I guess that the real joy for me was working with William, he's kind of my hero so it was very overwhelming to work alongside him."

We all laughed as Jacob started to wave his hand in front of his face to simulate a flustered reaction.

"Oh, I don't know, I loved working with them all," Marisa said, a thoughtful expression on her face.

As she thought of an answer, I heard some rustling beside me and turned around, seeing y/n grabbing a bottle of water; she struggled to open it, becoming frustrated with herself and the bottle.

I extended my hand towards her and she smiled gratefully and placed the bottle in my hands.

I took off the cap and passed it back to her, receiving yet another grateful smile.

She took a few sips of water and closed the bottle back gently, lowering it to the ground under her chair; as she did, I noticed her hand shaking rapidly, so, without hesitation nor second thoughts, I grabbed it in my own and brought our intertwined hands to rest upon my tights.

I rubbed shooting circles on her knuckles with my thumb as I felt her relax under my touch.

I thought of the possible cause of her anxiety, and then I realized that no one in the circle had once said anything about working with her.

I sighed softly; I knew of her struggles with self worth and self esteem, so I had a vague idea of what was going on through her head at the moment.

Most of the circle had answered by now, and still not a word about her or her work had been uttered.

I furrowed my brows in thought; people here knew of how she felt like what she did was never good enough, never appreciated, so I didn't understand why no one had mentioned her, considering she's a great actress, and an amazing person to work with.

I kept holding her hand and swiping my thumb over her knuckles to shoote her.

Y/n cleared her throat slightly, and I realized that it was now her turn to answer the question.