IT'S OKAY, I'VE GOT YOU- ANDREW GARFIELD

@greys537931

A chapter where y/n's friend or relative passes away and Andrew comforts you

WARNING: Contains talk of death

hope you'll like it <3

Andrew's pov

I was laying down on my couch, watching a trashy reality show when a frantic series of knocks came from the door of my apartment.

I sat up and switched the tv off, "coming!" I yelled.

I moved towards the door and unlocked it, swinging it open.

I gasped at the sight before me; my sweet y/n was shaking, her body trembling with the force of her sobs, her face red, eyes puffy, tears running down her cheek, her whole frame dripping water from the storm outside.

"Darling," I whispered as I pulled her soaking body in my apartment and closed the door, "what happened?" I questioned as I moved her wet hair out of her face.

She heaved a broken sob, "my dad," she chocked out, "he was—" she shook her head, "there was an accident and I got there as soon as I could but it was too late, he was already—" she shook her head again and squeezed her eyes shut, "I was too late, it was too bad and I was late and—"

Her knees buckled and I managed to catch her just before she hit the ground; I wrapped my arms around her and lowered the both of us on the floor, letting her rest her whole weight on me.

She wailed and screamed in my chest, her voice cracking in between no's and it can't be happening's.

I rubbed her back gently and kissed her head repeatedly as I held her safety in my arms, hiding my own tears at her pain, "it's okay," I whispered softly, "I know what you're feeling, or at least I have an idea of what it might feel like for you," I nuzzled at her hair, "I'm here, I've got you, you're safe with me."

She looked up at me through thick tears, "why did this happen to him?" She asked in a broken whisper.

I wiped away her tears, "I don't know darling," I kissed her head gently, "I'm so sorry."

She sniffled and laid motionless against me; I hooked my arm under her knees and one around her back and lifted her gently in my arms, moving towards my bedroom.

Once there, I laid her gently on the bed and pressed a kiss to her forehead, before turning around to get her some dry clothes.

A cold hand caught my wrist, "don't go," she whispered.

I smiled sadly and kneeled down by her head, "it's okay," I assured her as I moved her damp hair out of her face, "I'm gonna get you some of my clothes so you can get out of these wet ones, and then I'm all yours."

She relaxed, and I moved back towards my closet, fetching a pair of sweatpants and a large t-shirt, as well as some boxers and a pair of fuzzy socks.

I turned to face my girlfriend, only to find her laying down on the exact position I had laid her in, staring numbly at the ceiling.

I sighed softly and sat down next to her, "do you want some help getting dressed baby?" I questioned softly.

She seemed to snap out of a trance, and then looked up at me, nodding and fixating her gaze to the ceiling once more.

I wrapped my arms around her torso the best I could and sat her up against the headboard; I grasped the hem of her wet hoodie and pulled it over her head, throwing it on the floor.

I proceeded to do the same with her t-shirt and her bra, dressing her in one of her favorite t-shirts of mine.

I unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her black jeans, pulling them gently down her legs, her blue underwear following suit.

I slid on her a pair of grey boxers and some black sweatpants, snapping some rainbow fuzzy socks on her freezing feet.

I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to me, letting her lay her weight on me once more.

She bit down on her bottom lip, squeezing her eyes shut as a silent sob shook her body.

I held her tighter and pressed my lips to her forehead, "how can I help you baby?" I whispered as I pressed my nose into her hair, "is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

She shook her head and her hands balling up my shirt in a fist, "just hold me," she said in a broken whisper, "please," she pleaded.

I did just that, pulling the comforter over the both of us, feeling her ragged breath hit the skin of my neck.

Her whole body was shaking in my hold, her tears warm as they fell onto my skin; she was freezing, water still dripping down her hair, her fingers trembling as they touched the back of my neck.

"Hey," I whispered softly, "can you sit up for a minute darling?" I kissed her head gently, "I need to get the hair dryer and dry your hair at least a little bit or you'll get sick."

She looked up at me with glossy eyes, "okay," she said in a small voice, "just be quick please."

I nodded my head, "of course."

I sat up and moved her with me, leaning her against the head board, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

I got up and moved towards the bathroom and and fetched my hair dryer, half racing back to the bedroom.

I sat down next to her and beckoned her closer; she crawled into my lap and rested her head sideways on my shoulder.

I plugged the hair dryer in and blower some hot air over her long, now only slightly damp hair.

Once that was done, I unplugged it and set in on my nightstand; I hugged y/n close to me and laid back down, pulling the covers up to her chin.

"I love you," I whispered as I pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, "I know it won't be easy, but try to get some sleep please."

She sighed softly and tightened her hold on me, "you sure it won't be a problem if I stay the night?"

I shook my head, "don't even dare thinking that," I whispered, "I will do everything in my power to make you feel better, and I think it's better if you stay here for a while, at least a couple of days, I don't want you to be alone."

She nodded against my chest, "thank you."

I kissed her head gently, "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too Drew."

A/N: What do you guys think?