CAN YOU HELP?- ANDREW GARFIELD

short and fluffy <3

short and fluffy <3

I groaned and threw my shoe somewhere in the living room, throwing myself back onto the couch, "Andrew!" I called, "can you come here for a second?"

I heard padded footsteps running down the stairs and in a few seconds Andrew appeared at the bottom of the stairs, hair disheveled, toothbrush sticking out of his mouth, "what's wrong?" He mumbled.

I shook my head, "I just need help with something, it's not urgent," I assured him.

He sighed in relief and made his way to the kitchen, turning on the taps of the sink, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing his mouth, cleaning the sink quickly after.

He threw his toothbrush on the kitchen counter and made his way to the couch.

Once in front of me, he got on his knees on the floor and held his hands out to me; I grasped them in my own and grunted as he helped me sit back up.

He smiled up at me and smoothed his hand over my hair, "what's wrong?" He asked gently.

I huffed, "promise you won't laugh," I threatened.

Andrew held his hands up in surrender.

I sighed, "I can't put my damn shoes on!" I exclaimed.

Andrew furrowed his brows and tilted his head to the side, "what do you mean?"

I huffed, "I can't see my feet!" I groaned, exasperated, "I can't see my own damn feet!" I screeched.

Understanding suddenly painted Andrew's face, "oh," he chuckled, "you know," he started as he grabbed one of my shoes and untied it, carefully putting it on me, "it's normal, you don't have to be embarrassed about it," he pressed a kiss to my knee.

He tied up my shoe and proceeded to look for the other one, "where's the right one?" He questioned as he looked up at me.

I rolled my eyes and pointed behind me, "why is it in the other side of the room?" He asked as he got up and fetched it.

I shrugged my shoulders, "hormones."

Andrew nodded, "ah," he smiled and shook his head softly as he finished tying the shoe.

"You know," I mumbled as he sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "this is your fault," I pointed a finger accusingly at his beautiful face.

He grinned, "and how would it be my fault?"

I groaned, "you did this to me," I exclaimed as I pointed down to my stomach.

Andrew chuckled and rested his hand on my bump, "well," he smiled, "just think than in less than a month it'll be over and we'll have our baby here with us," he pressed a soft kiss to my temple.

I huffed and moved his arm from around me, laying down on the couch.

He mimicked my position, "what's really happening?" He questioned softly, his fingers brushing tenderly against my cheek.

I shrugged, "I'm just tired," I mumbled, "don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant, but it's starting to become very tiring."

Andrew smiled sadly at me, "I'm sorry there's not much I can do," he mumbled, "I wish I could do something more," he sighed softly.

I smiled up at him, "you could cuddle me," I grinned, "that would make me feel a lot better."

Andrew chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, bringing my head to rest on his chest, "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I pressed a kiss to his jawline, "you're pretty."

Andrew chuckled and cleared his throat.

I looked up at him and grinned, "six years!" I exclaimed, "we've been together for six years and I can still get you to blush whenever I call you pretty," I laughed.

Andrew huffed and shoved my shoulder gently, "shove off."

"

A/N: What do you guys think?