FIGHTING IN ONLY YOUR ARMY- ANDREW GARFIELD

This was requested to me here on wattpad by greys537931

could u write a chapter where y/n and andrew are fighting and he makes y/n really upset and realises that he was wrong and comforts her

could it be about how andrew keeps coming home late and forgetting y/ n and his plans

"I just can't understand why you're so mad!" Andrew exclaimed.

I scoffed, "right, cause I have absolutely no right to be upset," I said sarcastically.

Andrew groaned, "y/n you're acting like a mad woman, you seem crazy right now!"

I rubbed my hands tiredly over my face, "you know, every time you call me crazy I just get more crazy," I whispered.

(A/N: yes, stole this line from Taylor😂😂)

Andrew rolled his eyes, "oh, stop it with the poetry, will ya?"

I sniffled and felt my eyes sting with unshed tears, "Andrew, right now you're the only one that's making me feel like I'm crazy."

"Stop it," Andrew sighed, "come on, it's not that big a deal," he shrugged.

I got up, fuming, "you ditched me!" I exclaimed, "again!," i sheeted as I jabbed a finger into his chest, "it's the third time this week and it's only fucking Tuesday!" I yelled.

Andrew looked at me confusedly, "what are you talking about?"

I laughed without emotion, "on Sunday we were supposed to have lunch together and you simply didn't show up, then you sent me a stupid text saying you were going out with the cast and couldn't make it to dinner," I recalled, "news flash Sherlock, we didn't have to have dinner together, we were supposed to meet for lunch!," I threw my hands in the air, "yesterday we were supposed to go out for brunch with my mother, and, believe me, she wasn't really happy when you ditched me and didn't even call to tell me," I scoffed, "she already loves you, by the way, she's looking to set me up with one of her colleague's son and her friend's daughter just cause she's so in love with you!"

Andrew looked at me with his eyes wide open, "your mom is trying to set you up with someone? Why?" He asked.

I scoffed, "maybe, and this is just a supposition, because she thinks you're not treating me right, and maybe, just maybe, I fucking agree with her!"

Andrew's stance faltered, "you agree with her?" He questioned softly.

I calmed down and sat back down on the couch, "honestly? Yes," I informed, "Andrew, every time we have plans you ditch me to go out with your friends, and the very few times when you do show up you're constantly either on your phone on just with your mind completely elsewhere."

Andrew sighed and flopped down on the couch next to me, "have I really been that bad of a boyfriend?" He questioned in a whisper.

I hesitated, but nodded nonetheless, "I guess you have," I mumbled, "Andrew, if you don't want to be in a relationship right now, or if you don't want to be in a relationship with me, just say so, don't make me believe otherwise just to treat me like shit."

Andrew grabbed my hands and squeezed them softly, "I do, I mean, I want," he rambled, "I do want to be in a relationship, and I do want to be in a relationship with you," he assured, "I'm sorry I've been such a shitty boyfriend, and I'm sorry I disregarded your feelings, I promise I'll try and do better, if you'll let me, that is," he sighed softly.

I sighed and bit my bottom lip softly, "I can try to give you a second chance, but I can't promise I won't resent you," I confessed, "what I do promise is that if I ever feel like I can't help but resent you, I'll let you know, it's only fair," I assured, "how does that sound?"

Andrew chuckled and pressed his forehead against mine, "definitely more than I deserved," he smiled and kissed my lips softly, "I love you, I know I haven't really been showing it, but I promise I do."

I smiled softly and hugged him tightly, "I love you too."

A/N: what do you guys think?