JUST RELAX- EDUARDO SAVERIN

WARNING: Contains mature content, dom reader and sub Wardo

I was reading while laying down on my bed in my empty dorm when a knock started me out of my book

I furrowed my brows as I got up from the bed, "coming!"

I walked to the door and opened it, being instantly met with the sight of a very sleepy Wardo looking back at me.

"Hey," I whispered as I took his hand and guided him inside my dorm, closing the door behind him, "what are you doing here baby?"

Wardo rubbed his eyes tiredly as he shrugged, extending his long, slender arms towards me and bringing me to his chest, "my new dorm mate is pissed drunk, he won't let me sleep, can I stay with you?"

I nodded as I felt his head fall into the crook of my neck, "yes of course," I assured him as I pressed a kiss to his temple.

He heaved a sigh of relief, "thank you," he mumbled softly.

I smiled at him and guided him towards my bed, where he flopped down soundly; he let his head fall back against my pillows as he threw his arm over his eyes, "where are your roommates?" he questioned softly.

I shrugged as I sat down in the bed by his legs, grabbing his socks covered feet and bringing them to rest onto my lap, "who knows," I shrugged again, "they're mostly never here anymore, they try to avoid me as much as possible."

Wardo took his arm off his eyes and looked at me sadly, "I'm sorry."

I just shook my head and rubbed his feet gently, "it's not your fault Wardo," I reminded him gently, "they weren't worthy of being real friends anyway."

Ever since the whole Facebook thing with Mark and Sean had gotten out of hand, people had started picking sides, and most students had sided with Mark; I, of course, had sided with Wardo, and a lot of people had stopped talking to the both of us, just like my roommates had. Wardo would always blame himself for it, and it would always break my heart.

I gently moved Wardo's feet from my lap, and moved to lay down next to him, wrapping my arms around his tired frame.

He all but melted into my arms, relaxing in my hold as most of his weight laid on my own body.

He groaned loudly and buried his face in the crook of my neck, "I can't sleep," he whined softly, "I'm literally dead on my feet and I can't sleep."

I cooed gently as I racked my fingers through his soft, chestnut brown hair, "how about a hot shower?" I suggested, " it may help you relax."

He pondered the suggestion for a second before nodding, "only if you come with me."

I smiled and kissed his forehead gently, "course."

We both got off the bed and moved towards the bathroom, his hand intertwined with mine.

Once in the bathroom, I shrugged off my oversized t-shirt and underwear as Wardo sluggishly took off his night clothes. I started the shower and set a towel on the floor in front of the shower, grabbing two big, fluffy towels to dry ourselves once out and resting them on the edge of the sink.