HURT-ANDREW GARFIELD

☠️☠️ this is a request but I can't find who requested it anymore ☠️☠️ I'm so so so sorry

Andrew's pov

I was sitting down on the couch reading a new script when my phone started ringing; I picked it up and smiled as I saw my girlfriend's picture appear on the screen.

"Hey darling, you okay?" I questioned as I put the script down, my hand coming up to run through my hair.

Y/n chuckled awkwardly, "yeah, about that," she cleared her throat, "please don't freak out, but there might have been a tiny teeny little accident on set."

I sat up straighter, "what? What happened, are you alright?"

She cleared her throat again, "well, I am okay, my leg not so much but it's fine," she assured.

I got up and scanned the room for my shoes, "okay, don't move, I'll come to the set right now."

Y/n groaned softly, "see, the thing is..." she trailed off, "the accident happened this morning, I'm not really on the set anymore, I've been at the hospital for about five hours."

"What?" I screeched, "you've been at the hospital alone for hours and you didn't call me?"

She groaned again, loudly this time, "see, I knew you'd freak out!" She exclaimed.

I scoffed in disbelief, "yeah, and with good reason!"

She sighed, "would you feel better if I told you it's nothing bad?" She questioned, "really Drew, I'm fine, I just sprained my ankle, I'll have to stay off of it for a week and then I'll be able to go back to work," she assured me.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face, "babe, how the hell didi this happen?"

Y/n cleared her throat, "don't freak out please."

I groaned, "when you say that it's kind of a guarantee that I will," I chuckled.

She huffed softly, "okay, fine, I asked to do my own stuns, nothing happened till today, I did the big stuns already, today was the stupidest of them all but I missed a step on the stairs and fell, that's all."

I sighed again, "you know what? Never mind, we'll talk about this later, I'll come pick you up ok?"

She sighed softly, "alright, thank you Drew."

I nodded, "of course baby."

*****

"Careful," I warned my girlfriend as I helped her walk through the door, "I said careful!" I exclaimed as she tried to move on her own.

She rolled her eyes, "Drew, I'm not gonna lose my leg if I take three steps to the couch," she chuckled.

I rose my brows, "who said anything about the couch?" I sassed, "you're going to bed, no complaints," I said as I held up my hand to stop her from interrupting me.

She groaned, "Drew, the room is upstairs, the couch is downstairs, what do you think it's better?" She laughed softly.

I shrugged, "bed, obviously," I said nonchalantly as I picked her up from the ground and threw her over my shoulder, moving to carry her up the stairs.

She screeched and hit me on the back, "put me down Drew!" She exclaimed, "I can walk."

I shrugged again, "don't care," I grinned, "I'm carrying you to bed, whether you want it or not, you need rest," I sassed in a singy song voice, "plus I'm enjoying the view," I teased as I used one of mg hands to gently slap her butt.

She grumbled out a laugh, "you're a dork," she mumbled.

"Your dork," I corrected, "plus you should like your view as well right?"

She mumbled something I couldn't quite comprehend and then pressed a kiss to my cheek as soon as I put her down in front of the door, "thank you Drew," she smiled up at me," I know I can be a handful at times, but you know I don't like to be a burden."

I wrapped my arms around her waist gently, "darling you could never be a burden," I assured her as I leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead, "I would do anything for you, never forget that."

She bit her lip softly and wrapped her own arms around my neck, her face hiding in the crook of my neck as she pressed a kiss to the underside of my jaw, "I love you Drew."

I kissed her temple gently and ran my hands up and down her back in a soothing motion, "I love you too darling," I whispered softly into her hair, "come on, let change your out of these clothes and we'll take a nap, how does that sound?"

She smiled up at me and tightened her hold on me, "perfect."

A/N: what do you guys think? Again, sorry for the delay