CARE- ANDREW GARFIELD

this was requested here on wattpad, hope you'll like it 💞💞

AUROR4BOREALIS926

idk if it still updating this, but if you are, can you maybe do one where y/n is a nurse/doctor and has been stressed at work, and maybe Andrew can visit her and help her relax? no stress on writing it,it's okay if not !! love ur book

"Y/n, there's someone down at the nurses' station for you," my colleague informed me.

I furrowed my brows and looked down at my watch, "thanks Jess," I smiled at her, "do you know who it is?" I questioned.

She shrugged, "a man, tall, handsome, brown eyes."

I hummed and thanked her once more before moving out of the room and towards the nurses station.

"Amy, Jess said someone was looking for me?" I asked the head nurse.

"That would be me," I turned around at the sound of the voice, "hi darling," Andrew smiled softly at me and extended his arms, holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers in hand.

"Babe," I whispered as I took the flowers from him, "what are you doing here?" I questioned my boyfriend.

Andrew shrugged and scratched the back of his neck, "you've been so stressed lately, I just thought, you know, that a surprise would be nice," he dropped his hand, "maybe I shouldn't have done this, I'm sorry, was it too much? Did I cross a line? I know we haven't been dating for that long but I just wanted to do something nice for you," he rambled, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you—"

"No, don't worry," I chuckled, cutting him off, "I really appreciate it, I just wasn't expecting this, that's all," I shrugged, "no one's ever surprised at work, well, no one's ever surprised me period," I chuckled, "I really love it, thank you," I smiled at him, "how did you know these were my favorite?" I questioned as I sniffed the flowers.

Andrew shrugged and grinned at me, "you said it once, well, I mean, you were looking at a picture in the restaurant we went to on our first date and commented that those flowers were your favorite but you liked the blue ones more," he chuckled, "that makes me sound creepy, doesn't it?"

I shook my head, "no, not at all, it makes you look even sweeter than I already know you are," I smiled, "could I also get a hug?" I questioned.

Andrew laughed softly, the sound calming and soothing, extending his arms towards me and wrapping me up in a hug, "I'm glad you liked it," he whispered into my hair, "I was kinda afraid you'd get mad at me for coming at your workplace," he confessed.

I shook my head, "not at all, it's good to have someone that cares about you for a change."

Andrew tightened his hold around me, "if you don't mind I can wait here for you to finish your shift and then we could get some takeout from your favorite place, I memorized the number, and then maybe, only if you want obviously, you could stay at my place, we could watch one of those movies you like and then I could give you a massage?" He smiled timidly, "I mean, I can't promise I'll be good at it but I asked my friend Greg to give me some tips so maybe it won't be the most terrible massage you've ever had."

I chuckled and leaned up, pressing a soft kiss to his lips, "my shift ends in about twenty minutes, then I'll grab my stuff and we can go," I smiled at him.

Andrew smiled back and tucked my hair behind my ears, "now that I can see your breathtaking face better, let me kiss those beautiful lips of yours," he smiled, "can I?"

I nodded, "why yes, you kind sir," I giggled as he bent his knees a little to press his lips to mine.

If there's one thing Andrew absolutely adored is being poetic.

*****

"Thank you for doing all this for me, Andrew, you really made me feel loved today," I smiled at my boyfriend as we were cuddled on his bed.

As soon as we arrived to his place we ate the takeout we had gotten on our way, then Andrew ran us a bath, after which we went to cuddle in his bed.

Andrew smiled and kissed my head gently, "you're welcome baby, you know I really don't mind being able to take care of you."

I sighed softly in content and laid my head on his chest, right above his heart, the sound of his heartbeat almost immediately lulling me to sleep, "I love you, you know that?" I whispered in the dark room.

Andrew chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to the tip of my head, "I love you too, darling, I love you too."

A/n: what do you guys think?