THIRST TWEETS

What is it like dating Andrew Garfield?

Well, let me tell you in two words.

Absolutely amazing.

what is it like dating Andrew Garfield during a worldwide pandemic?

Well, that'll take a bit more than just two words to explain.

Don't get me wrong, it's still absolutely amazing, but this man does not know how to stay still, like, at all.

It's almost as if he's always on a sugar rush, it's crazy; let's watch a movie, let's dance in the living room, let's bake some cake, let's go walk the dog in the garden, let's play something, let's cook a bit, let's sing those weird songs you like, and so on.

Every day.

Every second of the day.

Constantly.

Andrew's a bit like a little child, never stays still, and yet, he's always bored.

Thank God he has something to do today; apparently he's got an interview with BuzzFeed online. Thirst tweets. poor guy has no idea what's in for him.

I was currently helping Andrew set up his computer and headphones for the interview while he was changing into something a bit more decent then the "Spiderman is my daddy" t-shirt I got him for his birthday; Never thought he'd actually wear it, but what can I say? My man's full of surprises.

The soft sound of footsteps approaching brought me back into reality; I turn around, my back facing the now set up the station, just as Andrew's silhouette appeared in the room.

"There you are, I was looking for you," he stated, "so"?

Leave it to Andrew to look for me when I had been in the same room for the entire time he had been away.

"So what?" He rolled his eyes, as though as if it were obvious.

"How do I look?" Andrew did a little spin to show me his outfit better.

Oh. Well, I can't say he looked bad, just... not exactly what I had expected him to wear.

"Well..." I scanned his body up and down with my eyes, "you look amazing," I assured him; the grey T-shirt he was wearing definitely complemented is upper body, especially his muscled arms.

"Yeah?" he asked.

I nodded, "yeah," I waved my hand towards his lower body, "I especially like that," I told him playfully, laughing as I did so.

Andrew lowered his head and gazed down at his own body; he was wearing a pair of grey boxers, his legs bare, and a pair of yellow fuzzy socks adorned his feet. certainly a sight to see.

"Oh, shove off," he snorted.

I gave him a smile and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, feeling is own arms wrap around my waist in a matter of seconds.

"Don't worry," I placed a kiss on his neck, "you're still the most handsome guy I know," I assured him.

"Yeah, sure," he hummed, "am I the most handsome Spiderman too?"

I pretended to take a moment to think; "Well," I began, "Tobey Maguire still looks really good..." I trailed off.

Andrew pulled back from our embrace, a pout on his face.

I laughed at his expression and pecked his lips quickly; "I just finished setting your things up for the interview," I pointed at the table behind me.

"Thank you, my love," He placed a quick kiss onto my temple.