BETTER THAN HIM- ANDREW GARFIELD

Anonymous request from insta 

Request

Reader is divorced, her husband cheated on her cause they couldn't get pregnant.

Apparently he got his mistress pregnant but turn out the baby wasn't his so he left her as well

When her ex husband sees her with Andrew, who is a childhood friend of hers and her now fiancée, the man whose child she's pregnant with, he loses her mind and unloads shit on her, calling her all kinds of names cause he realizes that she was not the one who couldn't have kids

Obv Andrew defends her and fights the dud (not physically tho)

And like, she is pregnant pregnant cause like you can actually see her stomach and all

They meet like in a shop or a store or something

Ty! 

A/N: soooo, I'm so sorry for being inactive these past few days, yesterday was the 2 anniversary of my dad's passing so this week has been a bit hectic for me, sorry about that

Anyway, hope you'll like this chapter 💞

*******

A slight yelp left my lips as a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind, a soft, low chuckle sounding into my ear.

"Sorry darling," Andrew apologized, "I didn't mean to scare you," he chuckled once more, the sound like warm honey, "have you found anything you like?" He whispered, his lips pressing a soft kiss to my neck, his teeth nipping gently at my earlobe as a gesture of affection.

I nodded and relaxed back into his arms, "do you reckon this could be too complicated?" I questioned softly, turning around slightly to watch his reaction.

His hand made contact with mine as he turned the book I was holding gently around, his eyes scanning over the back, "not really," he shrugged, "The beauty and the beast is a classic, plus, this is the children's version."

I hummed and smiled softly as one of his hands came to rest on my bump, "our baby will grow up on Disney movies, won't him?" I chuckled softly as Andrew shrugged.

"Most probably," he laughed softly, "now that we got a book to read to him, let's go find something for you," he suggested, "my favorite bookworm," he joked as he pressed a soft kiss to my temple.

I laughed softly as his stubble tickled my skin, "any suggestions?"

Andrew shrugged, "not sure, but I know you'll probably end up buying a crime book."

I shrugged, "what can I say, I do love me a good crime story."

Andrew laughed softly, his warm breath hitting my skin as he leaned down, connecting our lips gently and interlocking our hands, bringing them to rest gently upon my baby bump, our sweet baby boy kicking my ribs softly at the gesture.

Andrew pulled away and gave a slight frown, "that felt like it hurt," he winced lightly.

I shrugged and chuckled, "not really, not that much anyway," I smiled and brought my hand up to Andrew's face, my fingers running gently through his messy hair, "you're son is a kicker, takes after you," I chuckled, remembering all the time Andrew had unintentionally kicked me in his sleep while moving around in the bed, "maybe he'll be the new Spider-Man," I joked, a wide grin lacing Andrew's beautiful face.

He shook his head and rested the palm of his hand flat on my stomach, his head leaning down till he reached the level of my bump, "baby, be careful," he chastised gently, almost playfully, "don't kick mommy too hard, yeah? I'd like to stil have her in one piece."