BABYSITTER PT.3 -ANDREW GARFIELD

A/N: as it was highly requested, here is pt.3 💜

*******

"Ok, I really need to go, or else I'll be late for work," Andrew chuckled as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to the top Lynn's head, "love you," he turned to me and pressed a soft kiss to my lips, "love you."

"Daddy no!" Lynn protested, making us look at her with worried expressions, "y/n is mine!" She exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

Andrew and I both laughed in relief; we had been dating for almost seven months now, and Lynn was more than on board with this, she was extremely supportive and happy about it, and she actually demanded I sleep at their place almost every night.

Thanks to the little mastermind Andrew asked me to move in with them only three months into the relationship, proposal I had accepted instantly; a lot of people had called me crazy for moving this fast into the relationship, but I was extremely sure about Andrew, and even more about Lynn, so I ignored the negativity around me and moved into a house filled with love and joy.

"We'll see you later, have a good day at work," I smiled up at him and handed him his lunch.

"Bye daddy," Lynn grinned as she waved.

"Bye," he chuckled softly, "love you both," he yelled out as he moved out of the door.

"So," I grinned as I turned to look at Lynn, "you little troublemaker, what do want to do?"

Lynn jumped down from her stool and ran to me, "can you braid my hair please?"

I nodded and grabbed her hand, "sure baby," I smiled as I guided her to her bedroom, opening her beside drawer and taking out her bow and her hairbrush.

"Can we go in your and daddy's room?" She looked up at me and pointed towards our room.

I smiled down at her and grabbed her hand once more, "of course baby."

I helped her up the bed and braided her hair as she hummed one of tick, tick... BOOM! songs, loving the sound of her dad's voice.

"Would you like to go to the bookstore after this?" I questioned.

Lynn nodded, "yes please, can we get ice cream too?" She asked as she looked up at me, the same eyes as her dad staring up me.

I chuckled, "sure honey."

*****

"Are you happy with your books baby?" I questioned as we walked the streets towards Andrew's set; we had decided to surprise him to make his day a bit less stressful.

Lynn nodded enthusiastically and smiled up at me, "thank you!"

I chuckled and ruffled her hair up, "you're welcome baby," I smiled as we entered set, "good afternoon," I greeted the security guard, pulling out my id and showing it to him, "we're here for Andrew Garfield, this is his daughter, I'm the nanny," I smiled at him.

Lynn giggled, "and you're also daddy's girlfriend."

I chuckled and patted her head, "that too," I smiled.

"Ok, you're clear," the guard said, "just go straight till that green building and then turn left," he informed.

I smiled at him and took back my id, "thank you."

I held Lynn's hand as we moved towards we're we knew Andrew would be; she noticed him sitting down at a table with four other guys and turned to look at me, "can I go please?" She questioned.

I nodded and smiled, "sure, just be careful, alright?"

"Thanks!" she grinned up before she took off, running towards her dad, "daddy!" She exclaimed.