FIRST TIME- PETER PARKER

WARNING: Contains mature content, mentions of scars, insecurities, virginity loss, vanilla, praise kink possibly, swear words, PeterParkerxFemReader, stan Aunt May cause she's the best!

A/N   This one's hella long, sorry :/  4576 words

Peter and I were lying in his bed, my head resting on his chest, right above his heart, his fingers running softly through my hair; he was reading out loud Pride and Prejudice, his voice soft and barely above a whisper, almost lulling me to sleep.

My parents were out of town and I had been spending the past few nights at Peter's place, sleeping entangled with one another, legs thrown over legs and arms over arms, completely lost in the other's embrace in our sleep; the first time Aunt May found us like that she couldn't stop laughing, and took a picture to further make fun of us later on.

I yawned into Peter's chest, and he chuckled softly before closing his book and placing it on his nightstand.

His hand caressed my hair as he leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine, "you tired, my love?"

I nodded sleepily and snuggled more into his body; Peter laughed softly and cupped my face in his hand, pressing his lips softly onto mine.

Our kiss soon got more heated, and he laid me back flat on the bed, his body hovering mine as his kisses moved to my jaw and neck, easily reaching my collarbone; I stiffened as his fingertips dipped under my t-shirt, his warm touch sending shivers down my spine.

Peter looked up at me, his gaze soft, "are you okay?" He questioned worriedly, "is something wrong?"

I took a deep breath and shook my head, looking into his chocolate brown eyes, "no, nothing's wrong," I mumbled, "guess 'm just nervous," I shrugged.

Peter smiled softly and moved up my body, pressing a soft kiss to my lips, "that's okay, it's perfectly normal," he reassured, "I'm nervous too"

Peter and I were both virgins; in the three years we had been together we had never gotten intimate.

I would tell him I wasn't ready, and while that was partially true, the real reason I wanted to wait was another; I was scared he wouldn't like my body, and I already did that enough myself.

I was snapped back to reality when Peter caressed my cheek softly, "we don't have to do anything if you're not ready," he assured me, "you know I'd never force myself on you," he kissed my forehead lightly, "we won't do anything you don't want to do"

I sighed slowly, "it's not that I don't want to," I mumbled, "I just, I don't know, I guess I'm just embarrassed..." I trailed off.

Peter tilted his head to the side, "embarrassed of what?" He asked.