FAMILY LINE-ANDREW GARFIELD

Requested by daredevilsae

could you do one where the reader had an abusive dad and has panic attacks because of it and has tried to hide it from andrew/peter? <33

I'm sorry about this, I'm not really good at writing this kind of chapters, hope you'll still like it 💞

"Hey," Andrew whispered as he ran his fingers softly through my hair, "today something weird happened."

I hummed in acknowledgment, "what?"

Andrew sighed, "your father called me," he stopped running his fingers through my hair, "to ask me about you, because apparently you don't answer your phone," he chuckled without emotion, "you know why that's weird?" He asked sarcastically.

I moved away from his arms and sat up on the bed, my breathing starting to grow uneven as I shook my head frantically.

"That is weird because you told me your father was dead, so how can a dead person call me and ask me about you?" He rose both eyebrows.

I shook my head as my eyes watered, "please Andrew," I begged him, "it's not what you think."

"Then what?" He snapped.

I could feel my breathing start to grow quicker and quicker, "he is dead," I wheezed, "to me," I jabbed a finger into my chest, "he is dead."

Suddenly feeling extremely hot, I threw the covers off my body and stood up from the bed, standing on shaky legs, "you have no right to assume," I breathed out, "you had no right to..." I trailed off as I took a step back from the bed.

That step made me lose my balance; my knees felt weak as they gave in, making me crash down onto the floor, my head spinning like a carousel.

"Y/n!" Andrew's voice rang through my ears.

I closed my eyes as I felt his arms wrap themselves around me, bringing me to lay back against his chest, "hey," he whispered as my breathing grew more and more erratic, "it's okay, I've got you."

"He hit me," I wheezed out.

Andrew brushed my bangs away from my eyes, "what?"

"He hit me," I cried, "for years he hit me, every fucking day, he is dead to me, dead!" I yelled.

I scrambled away from Andrew's arms, trying and failing to stand up, resorting in curling up in a ball o the floor.

The wood of the floor felt cold against my cheek as it pressed against it, creating a contrast with the warm tears that tickled down my face.

"Hey," I heard Andrew whisper, "it's okay," he reassured, "can I come closer darling? Is that okay with you?" He questioned softly.

I closed my eyes and nodded my head once in a jerky motion.

I opened my eyes in time to see Andrew laying down on the floor right in front of me, almost mimicking my position, his hand reaching out tentatively to touch mine, which was tucked between my knees.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I shouldn't have assumed, it's not my business."

I grasped his hand in my own, "can we just not talk about it?" I pleaded, "please."

Andrew nodded, "of course," he assured,"how about we go back to bed instead?" He questioned softly as he brushed my hair out of my face with a gentle touch.

I nodded my head, "yeah that's a good idea."

Before I could get up Andrew had already gotten off the floor and picked me up, earning a screech from me.

Andrew chuckled and lowered me down on the bed, getting in next to me and kissing my temple gently, his arm wrapping protectively around my waist, "I love you," he whispered.

I smiled and pecked his lips softly, "I love you too."

A/N: What do you guys think?