PATCH YOU UP- REMUS LUPIN

In which reader knows about Remus' furry little problem and patches him up after a full moon.

Prompt

"You fold your socks, do forgive me if I'm not trembling at the sight of you"

*************

Remus hissed as I gently rubbed a cotton pad soaked with alcohol over one of his new wounds, "sorry," I apologized softly, "this is the last one, I promise I'm almost done," I assured him.

Remus nodded and leaned back into the bedpost, "you don't have to do this," he whispered, his voice soft and distant.

I finished cleaning the last wound on his chest and threw the used cotton pad in the trash can, "Moony, I'm not doing this cause I have to," I looked at him briefly before I turned my gaze back down to my lap, opening a packet of gauze and some plasters, "I do this because I want to," I shrugged, placing a piece of gauze over the biggest slash on his toned and built chest, "stay still please," I whispered as I applied some medical tape at the corners of the gauze to keep it in place.

Remus huffed and scoffed, sitting back up against the bedpost when I finished medicating his cut, "why?" He groaned as he tried so move.

"Careful," I chastised him, "stop moving around so much, you'll hurt yourself even more," I warned him as I placed a plaster on one of the smaller cuts, "wait, why what?" I questioned in confusion.

Remus shook his head, swatting my hand away from his face as I tried to apply a plaster to a slight slash on his nose, "why would you want to spend your time patching me up?" He ground out through gritted teeth.

I shrugged, gently moving his hand away and ignoring his protests, "stay still please," I reminded him, "I do this cause I love you," I responded simply.

Remus swatted my hand away once more, "you shouldn't," he yelled out, "I'm a fucking bloodthirsty monster, you shouldn't love me, I don't deserve to be loved," he said sternly, "I'm a monster."

I just grabbed his hands and pulled them down onto my lap, "Remus, my darling, the love of my life, father of my future children," I sighed softly and chuckled lightly, "you fold your socks, do forgive me if I'm not trembling at the sight of you."

Remus groaned and hugged at me, "you are impossible," he grumbled.

I shrugged, letting ho of his hands and finally putting the damn plaster onto his nose, "there," I smiled as I pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose, "pretty and cute," I chuckled.

Remus sighed and pulled me onto his lap, his arms twisting around my middle, "I'm sorry," he apologized, his fingers coming up to untie my hair from its ponytail, letting in fall onto my shoulders, "I was being an asshole, forgive me?" He questioned, sporting a puppy eye look that would put to shame Sirius' animagus form.

I laughed softly and leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips, "of course," I assured him, "but you have to make it up to me," I grinned.

Remus nodded, "sure."

I smirked at him and threw my arms around his neck, being careful of his wounds, "you, mister, owe me cuddles," I smiled, my fingers tickling his neck, "lots and lots of cuddles."

Remus chuckled and pressed me closer, kissing my cheek softly, "done."

Suddenly the curtains of Remus' bed fell open, "is it safe in here?"

I rolled my eyes, "quit it Sirius," I groaned, "and, for Merlin's saggy left ball, open your damn eyes!"

Sirius took his hands off his eyes and grinned at me, "well, you are in Moony's lap so," he shrugged.

Before I could answer Remus groaned, "the hell you want Padfoot?"

Sirius put his hand on his chest in mock hurt, "you wound me, Moony," he smirked, "I just wanted to ask for some shampoo, I tragically ran out of it."

I rolled my eyes, "Sirius, just use mine," I waved him away, "it's the green one in Moony's drawer in the bathroom."

Sirius grinned and leaned down, pressing a kiss to the top of my head, "thank you, future Miss Moony, you're a lifesaver."

I rolled my eyes and shut the curtains closed once more, "I swear, sometimes I want to hug him and give him all the love in the world, other times, actually, most of the times, I want to kill him, or even worse," I smirked, "shave off all of his hair."

Remus grinned, mischief shining in his eyes, "and this is why I love you."

*******

A/N: what do you guys think? 

It's been awhile since I've done a Remus story

Which character of Andrew should I do next?