BABYSITTER PT.4- ANDREW GARFIELD

A/N: since a lot of you requested it here's pt.4 💞 would u perhaps like a pt.5?

********

I was awoken from my sleep as Lynn lifted up the covers of mine and Andrew's bed, "hey baby," I whispered, being careful not to wake Andrew, "are you okay?" I questioned as I scooted over, letting Lynn get in the bed comfortably.

Lynn nodded and hugged me, "can I sleep here?" She questioned.

I nodded and kissed her head gently, "of course baby," I pulled her close, "are you sure you're okay?"

Lynn nodded and let her hand rest on my stomach, "just wanted to feel baby," she whispered.

My heart melted at her words, and, at the same time, my mind went numb for a second; we had yet to tell Lynn about the pregnancy, so I had absolutely no idea of how she knew.

Before I even had time to register all the information Lynn had fallen asleep, soft snores leaving her mouth.

*****

I yelped lightly as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind, "sorry," Andrew chuckled, pressing a kiss to my cheek, "I didn't mean to scare you," he whispered softly, "how come you are up so early?"

I sighed softly, "Andrew, we have a problem," I whispered as I turned to look at him, "Lynn knows, I have no idea how she does, but she does, I mean, she knows," I rambled.

Andrew put his hands on my shoulders and shushed me gently, "knows about what?"

I huffed, "the baby," I clarified, "last night she came in our room and asked if she could sleep there, I said sure and asked her if she was okay," I took a deep breath, "she said yes, that she just wanted to be with the baby."

"Oh," Andrew whispered, "how on earth does she know?"

Before I could even answer Lynn came running into the kitchen, jumping up on her stool and grinning up at us, "morning!"

I smiled back at her and sat down in front of her, "honey, can I ask you something?"

Lynn nodded, "sure mommy," she smiled at me.

I sighed softly and grabbed her hand gently, "how do you know about the baby?" I questioned.

Lynn shrugged and accepted the glass of juice that Andrew gave her, "thanks daddy," she grinned, "I heard you talking in the car the other day," she smiled, "I remember when auntie Ellie had a baby in her belly, but hers was bigger than yours mommy!"

I chuckled softly, "well, that's just because our baby is still growing, my belly will get big too, honey, it will take a few months."

Lynn smiled and took a long sip of her juice, "can I feel baby?" She questioned, tilting her head sideways.

I chuckled softly, "of course honey, but the baby doesn't move just yet," I warned her.

Lynn frowned, "well, that's just sad," she shrugged, "can I go play please?"

I nodded, slightly taken aback, "sure honey."

As Lynn moved towards her playroom I tuned to look at Andrew, "is she four or fourteen?" I shook my head, chuckling softly.

Andrew laughed and wrapped his arms around me, "prepare yourself, it runs in the family, it's a Garfield's trait," he chuckled, "quite literally."

I giggled as he kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly, "I love you," he whispered, looking down at me lovingly.