*NEEDY*- ANDREW GARFIELD

WARNING: Contains mature content 

Andrew's pov

I was sitting at my desk, talking on the phone with my current director.

Y/n was laying down on my bed, stroking my dog's fur gently, a tired, worn out expression on her face.

She sighed and leaned her head back against the pillow, rubbing her hands over her eyes.

"Max," I said to my director, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you, but I'm afraid I have to cut our conversation short," I lowered my voice, "my girlfriend's not feeling well, I'm sorry, but I need to check on her."

Max chuckled, "no worries man, take care of her, just call me when you're free."

I nodded, even though I knew he couldn't see me, "of course," I said, "thank you Max, have a good day."

"You too man."

I hung up and made my way to the bed, sitting down next to y/n, "darling," I whispered softly, "what's wrong? Are you okay?"

She looked up at me and I could see the tiredness and desperation hidden behind her y/e/c eyes.

She shook her head gently, "I'm just feeling off," she mumbled.

I laid down next to her, grabbing a hold of her braid gently and pulling off the rubber band, undoing the braid completely to let her rest more comfortably, "off how?"

She looked at me once more and sighed, "promise you won't laugh?"

I nodded, "I'd never laugh at you, you know that," I assured her.

She closed her eyes, "you know that feeling when you're not necessarily horny but you feel the need to be sexually close to your partner anyway?" She whispered.

Oh. My sweet, shy girl.

I smiled softly, "I do," I assured her once more, and I did.

I caressed her hair gently, "is it like, when you just want to feel them so close to you that you need them to be just one with you?" I questioned gently.

She nodded and scrunched her nose up cutely when I kissed it, "is that how you're feeling now?"

She opened her eyes and nodded, heaving an embarrassed sigh, "why would I laugh?" I questioned, "it's completely fine to feel that way, you know? Pass me the term, but it's okay to be needy."

She chuckled softly and shook her head, "only you could make me smile when I'd very much like the floor to swallow me whole."

I chuckled and shook my head, "would you like some help?"

She gave me a lopsided smile, "would you mind?"

I shook my head, "course not," I smiled as I hovered her, resting my weight on my elbows, "today's all about you though, alright?" I mumbled as I kissed the corner of her lips.