I'M HERE- EDUARDO SAVERIN

Harvard was great, but the amount of stuff we had to study for each course should be illegal; I groaned as I fell back onto my bed, running my hands down my face

I yawned as a wave of tiredness washed over me, rubbing my eyes forcefully to take it away; thank god I wasn't wearing makeup, or I would have probably looked like a panda by now.

I was startled out of my desperation by a series of soft knocks on the door of my dorm.

I groaned, thinking it could only be one of my door mates that had probably forgotten their key; they all had told me they'd spend the night out, but when you're dealing with a bunch of college students who really can't hold alcohol very well, let's just say you never know what to expect.

"Coming!" I yelled as I got up from the bed, making my way to the door; first thing I knew once I had opened it, two strong, long arms wrapped around my waist steadily.

I stumbled back with the force of the embrace, but slowly hugged back when I recognized the familiar scent; I let my head fall into the crook of my boyfriend's neck as I smiled softly.

My joy was cut short however, when I heard his slight sniffles, "what's wrong, Wardo, are you ok?" I questioned worriedly, trying to pull away to get a better look at him, but his grip didn't falter, instead he held me tighter.

"Just hold me, please," his voice cracked at the end of his sentence, a sob getting stuck in his throat.

"Of course," I said instantly.

I started rubbing his back slowly with one hand, the other making it way into his hair, playing with his locks and slightly massaging his scalp.

We stayed like that for a few moments, the only sounds in the room being his labored breathing and soft sniffles.

My worry was through the roof by now; Wardo had needed to be comforted before, fuck sake's he's a human being, of course he had, but he had never seemed so broken, not even the first time I had comforted him.

That was about three months into our relationship; he had come into my room after a big fight with his dad, exhausted to say the least.

At first he was embarrassed about showing vulnerability in front of me, all thanks to all that toxic masculinity his father had always thought him to live up to, but after a bit of coaxing, he relaxed and all but fell into my arms, sobbing and shaking into my arms.

Now it was no different, and I was gonna comforting all night if I needed to, but his numbness towards this situation it's what worried me deeply.

Slowly, I lowered my head slightly and pressed a kiss to the top of Warri's head; I was taller than him and that made it easier for me to reach.

He hummed slowly as my lips traveled to his ear, a puff of breath leaving his lips, "how about we get into bed? I can hold you better there."

Wardo nodded softly and slowly pulled away from our embrace.