IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT-ANDREW GARFIELD

TW: SELF HARM

This story was not requested, more like a vent, then I added a little something towards the end that people seem to like in these short stories, but I won't tell what now cause it would spoil the thing 

Love ya❤️

Andrew's pov

I hummed softly under my breath as I entered the house, kicking my shoes off and placing them in the closet.

Seeing my girlfriend's shoes in their own space next to mine I realized she must have already been home.

"Darling," I called out as I moved towards the bedroom, "you in here?" I questioned.

"No!" She yelled, "I mean, yeah, I'm here just—" she groaned, "just don't come in alright?"

I furrowed my brows and moved towards the bathroom, laying my ear against the door, "is everything alright?" I questioned worriedly.

"Yeah," she breathed out.

"You sure?"

She sniffled slightly, "not really," she chuckled wryly.

I put my hand on the door handle, "do you need help baby?"

I heard her sniffle again, "promise me you won't be mad please."

"Of course," I nodded my head, even though I knew she couldn't see me.

I heard some rustling on the other side of the door, before y/n appeared in front of me, her hands behind her back, head tilted down with tear tracks down her cheeks, some mascara smeared under her eyes.

"Hey," I whispered, laying my hand on her rosy cheek, "are you okay?"

She shook her head gently.

I nodded in understanding, "would you like me to step out and give you some space?" I asked softly.

She shook her head once more, "okay then," I conceded, "are you here with me baby? Or are you feeling floaty?" I questioned softly as I stroked her hair gently.

She shrugged, "I'm here, I'm starting to feel a bit floaty, but I'm here now," she said in a whisper.

I nodded and brought my hand to rest against her cheek, "do you want to tell me what happened love?"

She sighed softly before slowly pulling her arms out from behind her back, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth.

I looked down at her arms, gasping softly at the sight of blood running down her skin.

"Oh darling," I whispered, "it's okay, you're okay," I soothed her.

I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's waist, gently pulling her into my chest, my hand rubbing up and down her back gently.

She sobbed into my shirt as I kept rubbing her back soothingly, "I'm sorry," she wailed, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it again."

I soothed her gently, "it's okay," I cooed, "it's not your fault."

I kissed her head gently, locking my hands under her tights and picking her up, walking towards the counter and sitting her there.

"Hey," I whispered as I tilted her chin up to meet her eyes, "I'm gonna have to clean these up, okay?" I questioned as I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "it's gonna hurt a bit but that way the cuts won't get infected, alright?"

She nodded and closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the wall.

Grabbing our medicine box, I took out a cotton ball and squirted a little amount of betadine on its top, "this is probably gonna sting," I warned as gently as possible, rubbing her arm gently.

She nodded and squeezed her eyes shut, "hey," I whispered softly, "it's okay, alright? Im here."

She nodded again and I pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head.

"Take a deep breath for me," I instructed.

She did as told and I kissed her lips softly before pressing the cotton ball onto one of the cuts.

She hissed under her breath, biting her lip harshly, "I know, I'm sorry," I soothed.

After a few minutes I finished cleaning her cuts, leaving a soft kiss onto her forehead afterwards.

I wiped a small stray tear from her face, pressing a soft kiss against to her cheek.

I threw the used cotton ball in the trash can, before closing the medicine box and putting it back away.

After that I opened our sink drawer and took out some bandages and tape.

I started bandaging y/n's arms gently, being careful not to hurt her any more than necessary.

Once I finished I put the supplies back in the drawer and looked up at her, "you still here, or are you feeling floaty now?" I checked.

She looked up at me with teary eyes, "I love you," she whispered, "you deserve so much better than this."

I shook my head softly and grasped her face gently in my hands, "stop it, will ya?" I whispered, "you keep insulting my fiancée and that isn't really something I like."

She chuckled softly, and the sound made me smile, "there she is," I whispered sweetly, "my beautiful love," I kissed her head gently, "do you want to tell me what happened baby, what triggered this, love?" I questioned softly, "you had been clean for a while, right?"

She nodded her head, "I just found out something," she whispered.

I hummed in understanding, "you wanna tell me what you found out?"

She just sighed heavily and took my hand in hers, bringing her up to her mouth before pressing a kiss to my knuckles.

She kissed the silver band on my ring finger and then let her other hand lay atop of mine, intertwining our fingers.

She took a deep breath before bringing our hands shakily down her body, resting my palm on her stomach.

I smiled encouragingly and rubbed slow circles with my thumb on her belly over her jumper.

She grasped my hand tighter in her own, "that's what I found out Drew, I just got scared and panicked a shit ton."

It took me a moment to fully comprehend what she meant, but when I did I gasped softly and pressed my hand closer to her stomach gently.

"You're pregnant?" I breathed out.

She nodded her head, "I'm sorry, I know I should have expected this, we have been trying for months for gods sake, it just scared the shit out of me and I don't know why."

I sighed softly as tears rose in my waterline, "oh darling," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her, bringing her to rest her head against my chest, "it's okay, it's all gonna be alright," I assured her.

I rubbed my hands up and down her back gently, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead, "I love you," she whispered as she looked up at me, "I love you so much Drew."

I smiled and kissed her nose softly, "I love you too baby," I wound my arms tighter around her, pressing my forehead against hers, "it's gonna be alright."

"