SLEEP- ANDREW GARFIELD

Andrew's pov

Andrew's pov

Y/n yawned into my chest and rubbed her eyes tiredly, "you tired?" I chuckled softly.

She hummed softly as I raked my fingers through her hair, "yeah," she whispered.

I furrowed my brows, "are you okay?"

She nodded, "yeah, just didn't get much sleep last night."

I nodded in understanding and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, "sleep," I murmured, "rest for a bit, I've got you."

I rubbed her back gently as I felt her breath evening out as she fell into a deep slumber.

****

"Babe," y/n mumbled into the fabric of my shirt as she snuggled into my chest, my arms wrapped around her waist, while we watched a movie on my couch, "can we go to bed?" She whispered.

I chuckled, "it's 4 pm, you can't possibly be tired," I shook my head, "are you pregnant or something?"

She laughed, "doubt it, considering my period ended yesterday."

I smiled, "you really want to go to bed?" I questioned as I trailed my fingers up and down her back.

She nodded, "if that's alright with you," she yawned.

I chuckled and shook my head, sitting up on the couch with her still in my arms; I tapped her tights gently as a sign for her to wrap her legs around my waist.

She did as asked, and I hoisted her up in my arms, getting up from the couch and carrying her tired, now fully relaxed frame to my bedroom.

"You know," she mumbled, "you can't really blame me if I get sleepy when I'm with you," she whispered, "you're warm and extremely comfortable, cuddling with you is like cuddling with the softest, warmest real life plushy one could ask for."

I laughed and buried my nose in her hair, inhaling her familiar scent before I lowered her down on the mattress and pulled the covers up to her chin, "in all seriousness tough," I said as I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her middle, her own arms circling my neck, "are you sure you're okay?"

She smiled against the skin of my neck, "positive," she yawned softly, "I'm more than okay," she assured me, "I'm absolutely perfect," she mumbled, her voice fading off as she fell asleep in my arms.

I chuckled softly and shook my head, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

****

"What would you like for dinner love?" I questioned softly to y/n.

We were cuddling on my bed, her body laying fully on top of mine, her hair tickling my chin.

At the lack of an answer, I looked down at my girlfriend, only to find her sound asleep.

I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief, "how in the word can she do that?" I whispered to myself.

Although it pained me to disturb her when in such a peaceful, relaxed state, I lightly shook her shoulder, "why hello sleepyhead," I teased when her eyes opened sleepily, "dreaming of me, were you?"

She groaned, "guess I fell asleep, didn't I?"

I nodded, "yep."

She sighed softly, "I'm sorry I keep falling asleep," she yawned, "what did you ask me?"

I chuckled softly, "what you wanted for dinner," I repeated, "how about Chinese?"

She grinned up at me and kissed my cheek, "sounds perfect."

****

I fell back against the bed, panting as I tried to catch my breath; I looked over to my side, finding y/n staring at me with a soft smile painted on her beautiful face.

I reached over and rested my hand on her cheek, swiping small strands of baby hair away from her face with my fingertips, "everything good?" I checked.

She nodded and leaned into the palm of my hand, "everything's perfect," she assured me, "thank you, I really needed that," she smiled up at me.

I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her body closer to mine, her head resting on my chest, "hold up," I chuckled, "forgot to do something."

I squirmed slightly away from y/n, reaching down my body and taking off the condom from my softening member, throwing it in the trash can next to the bed, wiping my fingers on the sheets, "there."

She laughed softly and yawned soundly, hiding her head in the crook of my neck.

I chuckled and shook my head, "you can't possibly be tired."

She grinned against the skin of my neck, "I'm not tired," she whispered, "not really."

I sighed softly, running my fingers gently through her hair, "I don't understand how you can always be so freaking tired," I shook my head, "you sleep a lot."

She shook her head gently back and forth, "not really," she shrugged, "I don't really sleep that much at home," she mumbled, "more like I can't," she sighed, "I can only fall asleep when I'm with you," she pressed a butterfly kiss to my collarbone," I feel safe with you, that's why I always fall asleep, because I'm perfectly at ease and comfortable when you're with me."

She spoke those words so casually, as if she was just asking about my day, whereas my stomach flipped and my heart soared at hearing her say those things about me.

I could feel my eyes sting slightly with emotional, happy tears, but I pushed them back as to not disturb the angel laying in my arms.

"You still there?"

I cleared my throat and nodded, "yeah, I'm here," I pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, my thumb swiping softly over her cheekbone in a gentle manner, "sleep darling, I've got you," I whispered softly on her ear.

She smiled softly against the skin of my neck and moved her head to rest on my chest, "I love you."

I buried my nose in her hair, inhaling her familiar scent, "I love you too."

Soon, her breath evened out, soft breaths leaving her slightly parted lips, one of her hands resting on my bare chest, right over my heart.

I smiled and kissed her head gently, pulling the covers over her bare body and holding her tightly in my arms as she slept soundly.

A/N: What do you guys think?