HE JUST CALLED ME DADDY- ANDREW GARFIELD

anonymous request <3

I woke up to the sound of muffled laughter coming from downstairs; I groaned as I stretched my arms over my head and got up from the bed, slipping on my slippers and moving down the stairs towards the kitchen

"Shh," I heard Andrew's voice coo gently, "we're gonna wake mommy up if we don't keep quiet buddy."

Jay, my son, chuckled softly, "okay."

I smiled as I reached the end of the stairs, leaning against the door as I peeked into the kitchen.

Andrew was standing in front of the kitchen counter with my son perched on his hip, his tiny arms wrapped around my boyfriend's neck tightly, his head resting sideways on Andrew's shoulder.

I smiled at the sight and kept watching them with happiness filling my heart as I did.

Jay's father, my ex-fiancé, had completely disappeared the moment I had told him I was pregnant, and after I gave birth, with my best friend holding my hand through the whole thing, he had given up his parental rights as soon as possible.

Like I said, back then it had been my best friend holding my hand in the hospital room as I gave birth, and now said man was none other than my boyfriend, holding my son on his hip as they cooked breakfast.

I smiled as memories of the day I gave birth to Jay flooded my mind.

"Hey," Andrew whispered, smoothing his hand over my hair gently, "I know you're scared, but I'm right here okay? I'm not going anywhere."

I nodded and gritted my teeth as another contraction hit my stomach, "just promise me you won't let him near my baby if something happens to me please," I pleaded, "promise me."

Andrew nodded and kissed my head gently, "I promise, but y/n/n," he tilted my chin up and nuzzled his nose against mine, "nothings gonna happen to you, I promise."

A familiar giggle snapped me out of my daydreaming.

I looked back into the kitchen to see Andrew tickling Jay's stomach as he pressed butterfly kisses on his face, making Jay laugh and giggle.

I shook my head softly and moved into the kitchen, sneaking up on my favorite boys and wrapping my arms around the both of them from behind.

"Hi mommy!" Jay called, waving his hand towards me.

I smiled and leaned in to press a soft kiss to the tip of his nose, "morning baby, did you sleep well?"

Jay nodded, "yep," he grinned goofily at me.

I smiled and turned my head to the side to press a kiss to Andrew's neck, "morning Drew."

He smiled down at me and kissed my head gently, "morning darling," he greeted.