IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS- ANDREW GARFIELD

WARNINGS: Contains talk about mature content, period blood, ed and ed recovery. Pretty sure i wrote all warnings, let me know if I missed something, hope you'll enjoy <3

Usually one thinks that after having to perform twinkle twinkle little star in front of a sea of people at the mere age of six when you can't even hold a tune, life just couldn't get more embarrassing

Well, never think that.

I was currently chopping some fruit for Andrew and I to eat as a snack while watching some tv, when two strong arms wrapped around me from behind, "hi," I laughed out.

Andrew rested his chin on my shoulder, "hi," he whispered, "I love you," he said as he pressed a kiss to my temple.

I hummed, "you're touchy today," I shook my head, "any reason why?" I teased.

Andrew mumbled something under his breath and moved his hands to my ass, giving it a squeeze.

I was just about to throw a remark at him when I felt his hands leave my butt.

"What?" I questioned.

Andrew cleared his throat, "are you on your period?" He asked tentatively.

I looked at him quizzically, "no?" I said, "it's supposed to come next week," I mumbled, "why?"

Andrew looked at me, his gaze soft, "I think it might have decided to pay an early visit this month," he smiled softly at me.

I turned around, "what do you —" and then I cut myself off, because I saw his fingertips stained a dark red; I gasped, my hands flying to my mouth, "I'm so sorry!" I said in a rush, "Jesus, I'm so sorry, I had no idea, I—"

"Hey," Andrew cut me off, "you have nothing to apologize for," he put his hands on my shoulders, being careful of not touching me with his fingers, "it's okay, alright? It's natural, you can't control it, therefore you've got nothing to apologize for," he stated calmly.

I shook my head, embarrassment flooding through me, my eyes closed tightly.

Andrew sighed softly and gently pressed a kiss to my forehead, "how about you go change, take a hot shower and then we cuddle in bed while binge watching Stranger Things?" He suggested.

I sighed and nodded my head, "alright."

****

After my shower I changed into some loose sweatpants and one of Andrew's t-shirts.

I made my way down the stairs, towards the living room , "Andrew?" I asked when I didn't see him there.

"Laundry room!" He called.

I furrowed my brows as I made my way towards him, "what are you—" my sentence got stuck in my throat as I saw Andrew washing something in the small sink of the room; what I noticed shocked me.