I'M NOT A TOTAL IMBECILE YOU KNOW?- ANDREW GARFIELD

A/N: I'm so sorry guys, ths is so freaking long 4574 words

Andrew's pov

"Dad," I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder, "dad wake up please."

My eyes opened and I saw my daughter leaning over me, "Lynn," I yawned as I sat up, "what are you doing here munchkin? It's too early to be up for school," I said as I checked my watch.

She scratched the back of her neck, "I know, but something happened and I need your help."

I furrowed my brows, "what happened?" I questioned, "come here, sit down," I patted the space next to me.

She looked at me and smiled awkwardly, "maybe it's better if I don't," she whispered.

I took one of her cold hands in mine, "what happened munchkin?"

Lynn cleared her throat, "I think," she cleared her throat once more, "I think I got my period."

My ears perked up, "oh," I said understandingly, "are you okay? Or are you in any pain?" I questioned worriedly.

She shrugged, "my stomach hurts, my head as well, but dad," she sighed, "I made a mess of the sheets, my bed looks like a crime scene!" She exclaimed as she covered her face with her hands.

"Aw," I cooed, "come here," I got up and took her into my arms, rocking our bodies back and forth, "don't worry about it alright? I'll take care of it," I pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

She sniffled slightly, "I don't know where the pads are," she mumbled.

I nodded, "they're in the cabinet under the sink," I informed her, "you can use those for now, I'll buy you some more that might be better for you later today," I assured her.

She laid her head on my shoulder, "can I take something for the pain? It's starting to get worse," she mumbled.

I nodded, "of course, there's some aspiring in the kitchen, that'll do it for the headache, I'll also prepare a hot water bottle, that'll help dissolve the clots of blood, those are what causes the pain."

She tilted her head to the side, "dad I can't go to school with a hot water bottle," she chuckled.

I nodded, "you're right," I agreed, "and that's why you're not going," I held up a finger as she tried to interrupt me, "I know you have a test, but you're not feeling well, your health always comes first, I don't care about the test," I kissed her forehead, "I'll call the school and tell them you're sick, we'll see how you feel tomorrow, and no buts," I warned her.

Lynn sighed, "alright," she gave in.

I smiled at her and ushered her to the bathroom, "hop in the shower munchkin, I'll clean the sheets and I'll bring you some clean pjs," I kissed her temple.

"Thanks dad," she called before she closed the bathroom door.

I made my way to her bedroom and started taking off her blood soaked sheets, changing the pillow case and duvet as well.