KISS- ANDREW GARFIELD

Request

For your Andrew Garfield oneshots book, you should do a oneshot of Y/n reacting to Andrew and Ryan Reynolds kiss at the golden globes. This is just a suggestion

Stitchpineapple14

*******

Andrew's pov

I sighed softly as I opened the door to our house, a tired smile making its appearance on my face as I heard soft humming coming from the kitchen.

I kicked off my shoes and entered the dim lit room, my smile widening as I noticed my wife mixing something in a bowl, her hips swaying as she hummed.

I grinned and sneaked behind her, my arms wrapping around her waist steadily, securing her as she yelped and jumped, nearly falling down on her ass, "hello darling," I chuckled.

She turned around and slapped my chest playfully, "you scared the shit out of me," she laughed, "I didn't even hear you come in."

I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips, "it's nearly midnight, what on earth are you cooking?" I questioned, "actually, why are you even up?"

She shrugged, using a spoon to take out a little bit of mix and bringing it to my mouth, "baking actually, I am making a cake, do you think it needs more sugar?" She questione, bringing the spoon tower mouth next.

I shook my head, licking my lips and savoring the amazing taste of the batter, "it's perfect, don't worry darling," I smiled, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to the corner of her lips, my nose rubbing against hers, "that still doesn't explain what you are doing up in the first place," I chuckled softly, my hands kneading her hips gently.

She just shrugged, "I wanted to wait up for you, also, I felt too much in need of cuddles from my favorite person to be able to fall asleep," she smiled up at me, pressing a kiss to my jaw, "how are you doing? Did you have fun at the awards?" She asked softly.

I nodded and smirked slightly, "I did," I grinned, "I was sitting next to Ryan and Blake," I chuckled softly, "can you promise me you won't be mad if I tell you something?"

She furrowed her brows and nodded, "sure, should I be scared?" She asked, laughing slightly, "could you pass me the tray please?"

I passed it to her, watching as she poured the mix in and set it inside the heating oven, "I had this little bet with Ryan," I started off, "I thought I'd be fun if he had kissed me instead of Blake if he were to win," I shrugged, "I suggested it and the both of them were okay with it."

My wife just laughed and shook her head, "that would have been fun to watch," she agreed, "it's sad he didn't win."

I sighed softly, "see there's when things get truly funny," I grinned, "I kissed him anyway."

"You kissed him anyway."

I looked down at her with a shocked expression, "you already saw?" I pouted.

She shook her head and smiled, "nope, I just know you that well," she laughed, "we've been married for five years and been together for nine, I know you better than I know myself."

I chuckled softly and leaned my head on hers, "you're not mad, are you?" I checked.

She shook her head once more, "of course not," she looked up at me and smiled mischievously, "plus, if I had the chance I would most definitely kiss the hell out of Blake so, fair is fair I guess," she grinned up at me.

I laughed and bit her earlobe gently, "and this is why I love you."

She snorted and set the timer for the cake, "while the cake bakes, how about we take a nice hot bath together and then we can cuddle and go to sleep after I take this thing out of the oven?" She questioned softly.

I nodded in agreement, "that sounds just about perfect," I smiled down at her, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead, "I love you so much darling."

She smiled up at me and scrunched her nose up as I pressed a kiss to it, "I love you too Drew".

A/N: this took way too much to notice, but apparently there's more than just 1 one to write messages on Wattpad lol 😂 

What do you guys think?