FERAL - ANDREW GARFIELD

A/n: honestly, not even a real story, literally no plot in this lol

Got requested this Andrew Garfield smut ages ago, I'm sorry it took so freaking long🥲

A flashback in italics

*****

"Jesus Andrew," I breathed out as my back hit the door, my hands tangling in Andrew's hair as his rested on my hips.

Andrew chuckled breathlessly, his lips moving over to my neck, pecking the skin there, "this goddamn dress," he breathed out, his hands moving to the bottom of my blue dress, rising the fabric up my tights, "god, you were killing me at dinner."

I threw my head back as he sucked an hickey onto my skin.

Andrew moved his lips up to my ear, taking my lobe in between them and nibbling it gently, "you're lucky I don't wear earrings."

Andrew stopped his actions and laughed, letting his head drop against my shoulder, "god, I love you."

I smiled at him and used my grip on his hair to guide his face back to mine, crashing our lips together.

"Jump," he whispered against my mouth, his voice low and breathy.

I did as told and jumped, wrapping my legs around Andrew's waist, my arms around his neck.

We kept making out as he moved towards the bed, sitting down on the mattress with me on his lap.

As we kissed, I blindly moved my hands to unbutton Andrew's shirt; once that was done, I slid the sleeves off his muscled arms, "you're so fucking hot," I breathed out.

Andrew chuckled breathily and moved his hands to the back of my dress, his fingers fiddling with the zipper, "can I?" He questioned.

"Yeah," I confirmed, feeling the cold air hit my back as his fingers unzipped my dress, letting fall off my shoulders and pool at my waist.

I got up and let it slide down my legs, stepping out of it and throwing it on the floor.

As soon as that was done I climbed back onto Andrew's lap, my hands moving to his belt as I kissed him again, my hips grinding against his, "eager, are you?" He chuckled slightly.

I bit his bottom lip and pulled at his hair, "you've been away for months, I fucking missed you."

Andrew pulled away slightly, "let me make it up to you then," he whispered.

In less than a second I found myself on my back, Andrew hovering above me, one hand over my head on the pillow and the other resting on the side of my neck, his touch warm against my skin.

"You have three seconds to take your pants off before I rip them off of you."

Andrew laughed breathlessly, "your wish is my command."

As Andrew worked his pants off I reached over towards the nightstand and fetched a condom.

Andrew raised an eyebrow, "those weren't there when I left?" He chuckled.

I shrugged and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his lips down to mine, "made a little trip to the drugstore yesterday, I'm pretty sure some paparazzi recognized me, but I just shooed them away."

Andrew laughed, "well, now people know I'm getting some," he grinned, "how many did you buy?"

I shrugged again, "a few boxes, three, four maybe," Andrew laughed again, "what, I missed you," I hit his shoulder gently, "come on, you can't tell me you didn't spend the past three months thinking about how much you wanted to fuck me."