YOU BELONG WITH ME- PETER PARKER

A/N: why hello lovely people, how are you doing today? So, someone commented I should do a Peter  Parker story, so here we are

I already have a next request, but after that what character of Andrew's should I write a story about? 

Hope you'll enjoy this one, I, for one, loved writing it💞💞

Italics are thoughts

TransPeterParker x Bi/pan Reader

***********

How can someone be this perfect?

"Why hello, y/n," Flash's voice snapped me out of my daydreaming, "still desperately pining over Parker boy, I see."

I rolled my eyes and punched his arm lightly as he took a seat next to me at the cafeteria table, "I'm not pining over Peter," I mumbled, "I'm simply enjoying a great view of the most beautiful guy in this school," I sighed, "no offense Flash."

Flash shrugged, "none taken, I see where you're coming from," he grinned, "since Parker's confidence has gone up three or four levels he seems so much hotter than he did before."

I snorted as I took a bite of the chicken sandwich on my plate, "you mean when you used to make fun of him relentlessly?" I arched a brow towards him.

Flash's cheeks turned a deep shade of pink as he scratched the back of his neck, "okay, alright, point taken, I was a jerk back then," he held his hands up in surrender, "but I've changed, haven't I?" He smiled at me and ruffled my hair gently, "you were the only one who ever truly tried to be my friend," he grinned and poked my cheek, "you showed me what real friendship is like, and you made me realize I was an asshole, so I guess I really do owe it to you if I'm someone people want to talk to now."

I smiled at him and patted his cheek affectionately, "you're welcome Eugene," I grinned, "you're a great friend."

His face flushed once more before he smirked, "so, when are you actually gonna talk to Parker?" He questioned, moving his finger to point at where Peter and Gwen where sitting down, "if she makes a move before you, you're fucked."

I swatted his hand away, "don't point, they'll see you," I hissed.

Flash just smirked, "isn't that the point?" He grinned, "Parker, Gwen, come sit with us!" He yelled out, causing me to hit his arm not so gently, and also bringing Peter and Gwen to look over at us.

Peter looked confused, whereas Gwen just smiled and dragged Peter over to our table by his arm.

"Hey guys," she smiled in greeting, "how are you?"

Flash grinned, "spectacular," he laughed as I tried to squash his foot with mine under the table, missing, "y/n here, although, is having some trouble in paradise," he shrugged, "she keeps pining over the same guy and not planning on making any effort to make a move."