JUST FOR YOU PT.2 - ANDREW GARFIELD

Request from a comment here on Wattpad

SMUT, even if it's extremely vanilla and soft, virginity loss, fingering, first time, very soft tbh

*******

"I love you so much," Andrew whispered against my lips, his nose bumping against my jawline as he pressed a soft kiss to the side of my neck, his hands rubbing over my hips.

I smiled as his voice rang in my ears, soothing most of my nerves, "I love you too," I giggled as he nibbled on my earlobe gently, "I can't believe we're finally married," I laughed as the emotions hit me once more.

Andrew leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine, "well, believe it cause I ain't going anywhere."

I smiled and let my hand rest on his face, my thumbs rubbing gently over his cheekbones, "is it weird that the fact that we're married makes me want to laugh right now?" I chuckled.

Andrew grinned and kissed the tip of my nose gently, "as long as it's a happy laugh," he shrugged.

I smiled and let my hands wander down towards his belt, "hold on a second," he laughed as I attempted to undo it, "we don't have to do anything right now, we can wait for as long as you need," he assured me, one of his hands coming up to cup my face, "I want you to be ready, there's absolutely no rush at all."

I smiled at him and let my fingertips slowly slip inside the back of his pants, stroking the bottom of his back gently, "I am more than ready," I assured him, "trust me, there's no one else on this earth I'd rather do this with."

Andrew smiled down at me and tugged at the hem of my t-shirt, "can I take this off?"

I nodded my head anxiously, "are we really doing this?" I questioned, a chuckle escaping my lips.

Andrew laughed softly, his lips brushing against my bare collarbone, sending sparks through my entire body, "if you want to," he shrugged.

I nodded, "I do," I assured him once more, "I really do."

Without further ado Andrew and I started undressing each other, our clothes piling up onto the floor, until the both of us were left completely bare under each other's gaze, the only light in the room coming from the lit candles on the dresser.

"I love you," Andrew whispered against my skin, his lips soft and swollen, "I'll never get tired of saying this, your body is absolutely breathtaking," he breathed out, his voice shaky, "how are you feeling? Are you nervous?" He questioned softly.

I shrugged lightly, my arms resting around his bare shoulders, one of my hands stroking up and down his neck, the other one tangled in his soft hair, "a little bit," I confessed, "don't worry, it's not you, I'm just a little scared, that's all," I sighed, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck, "I love your body," I whispered in a soft breath, "you are so warm," I sighed dreamily as I hugged his body close to my own, emitting a soft chuckle from his rosy lips.

Andrew looked up at me and let his hands rest on my hips, "are you ready?" He smiled softly, his nose nuzzling against mine.

I nodded, "yeah," I smiled at him, "where did you put the condoms?" I questioned.

Andrew reached his arm out and opened the drawer to his bed side table, "they're here," he assured me, "I bought a few different boxes, so we can see which one you like better in time, alright?"

I nodded, "which one do you like best?" I questioned in curiosity.

He shrugged, "well, I've only really used one brand my whole life so I wouldn't know, but I'm open to trying new stuff."