GREEN GREEN DRESS- JON LARSON

Anonymous request 💖

Hope you'll like it 

Jonathan was seemingly having the time of his life laughing and fooling around about his unpaid bills with Michael, and while there wasn't anything funny about that, the two were more than just a bit tipsy, just like the rest of the people at the party.

Everyone of his friends was there, all the important people, even Michelle and Gay, the neighbors, and all of them seemed to be enjoying the party at its maximum; one person though, Jon noticed, was nowhere to be seen.

Sporting a perplexed expression on his face, he turned to look at Michael, who was now talking to Roger, or more so arguing, about whichever kind of fabric was the best for high quality shirts. 

"Hey," Jon poked Michael's arm, successfully gaining his attention, "you seen y/n anywhere?"

Michael stared at him for a good ten seconds before heaving out an exasperated sigh, "yes lover boy," he rolled his eyes dramatically, "she went outside for air, I think," he answered while pointing his finger towards the balcony. 

"Thanks," Jon started making his way towards the balcony when a hand on his arm stopped him. 

"You know," Michael started, "it'd be nice to be given a warning if I have to ask hospitality for the night to sleep".

Jon stared at his best friend with an annoyed face, before Michael bursted out laughing, Roger following suit.

Jon rolled his eyes at their antics and turned on his heels to reach his lover outside; thinking about it, Jon had barely had the chance to see his girlfriend throughout the whole night, and his desire to do so was increasing by the second. 

Opening the door to the balcony, he felt the cold wind invade his body; cursing himself for not bringing a coat, he failed to notice right away his lover leaning over the railing, admiring the few starts decorating the sky, but when he did notice, boy, did he feel the air get knocked out of his lungs. 

Y/n was staring up at the sky, her soft features illuminated by the moonlight; her hair was pulled back into a small bun on the upper section, while the rest of it was resting lightly on her shoulders in loose curls, but, what Jon thought to be the best part of her appearance at the moment, was the green dress she was wearing. 

Deep, dark velvet hugs your silhouette

Black silk stockings, you're my Juliet

Jon was snapped out of his thoughts, suddenly noticing his long he had been staring, when his lover's head turned in his direction, a soft smile on her face. 

"Hey," she started, turning her body to face him.

"Hey," he repeated, almost breathlessly, his eyes roaming her figure, "what on earth are you doing out here? It's freezing."

His arms wrapped around her waist, bringing her body close to his own. 

"It was beginning to feel to claustrophobic in there," she mumbled into the fabric of his shirt, her fingers playing with the locks at the name of his neck, "plus you looked finally relaxed after so long, I didn't want to end that yet."

Jon was now running his hand up and down her back, the fabric of her dress soft under his touch, his fingertips bumping against the buttons.

He pressed his nose into her hair and inhaled deeply.

Soft, long hair, baby, beautiful eyes

Cool me down before I jump into your thighs 

His cheek rubbed against her temple as he lowered his mouth to her ear, "I am relaxed when I'm with you," he assured, "you're kinda like my human stress ball," he added teasingly, giving her ear a playful nibble.