Powerful

I'm trying to fly through these chapters!

So, let's get into it.

First Person POV - Harry

"Welcome, Harry and Y/n, to Diagon Alley."

Y/n began to take a few steps forward, while I just stood there in awe of what I was looking at. She looked around and I got a glimpse of the tattoo on her neck. It was interesting. 

She was interesting. I hadn't talked to many girls in my life but she seemed different than the normal girls that I would see around our town. 

She seemed nicer and more caring-

"Harry, are you going to stop zoning out and walk forward?" asked Y/n and I shook myself out of my trance. 

I began to walk forwards as an owl screeched at the top of its lungs. I jumped and bumped into Y/n who laughed. 

"Ah, not the brave wizard anymore are you?"

"Ah, shut up, Y/n."

"Rude."

I laughed and began to stare at the multiple windows showcasing interesting gadgets, the most interesting being a beautiful broom with golden highlights. As I walked towards the window, I heard Hagrid instruct us on where to find our supplies.

Hagrid pointed towards a few stores, "That's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry."

How were we gonna pay for all of this?

Y/n decided to ask what I was thinking, "But, Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money and no offense Harry but you don't look like you do either."

"None was taken, cause you're right," I replied. 

Hagrid laughed, while Y/n and I just looked at each other confused.

"Now c'mon yer two. There's your money." 

Hagrid pointed towards a bank that was standing in the center of the alley. 

"Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. There ain't no place safer, except perhaps Hogwarts."

Hagrid guided us inside the bank, where there were a bunch of tiny creatures working on the sides. They looked angry and dangerous by their faces, but their size said otherwise.

As the curiosity got the better of me, I asked, "Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are those things?"

"They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stick close to me."

As Y/n, Hagrid, and I approached the desk, he began to talk to the goblin at the front desk.

"Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Y/n Emrys wish to make a withdrawal."

"And do Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Y/n Emrys have their keys?

"Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Hah. Here's the little devil. Oh, and there's something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which." 

Hagrid pulled out two keys and handed one to me and the other to Y/n.

"Very well, follow me you three," said the goblin. 

Hagrid, Y/n, and I followed the goblin through a door, and into a cart. We raced through a bunch of caverns until we stopped at a Vault 687. 

I was told it was my vault, so the goblin asked for my key and I handed it to him. The vault doors opened and my jaw dropped.