Stuck

Let's get into it.

First Person POV - Y/n

"No," I said loudly, "I didn't put my god damn name in there! I literally have told everyone I didn't want to be in this tournament even if I could!"

"I guess your brother isn't our only issue now," whispered Ron and I groaned.

"Y/n Emrys!" Dumbledore called again. "Y/n! Up here, if you please!"

"No thanks!" I yelled and I turned to run out of the hall.

I was almost at the doors when I was stopped by Professors Snape and McGonagall.

"Don't make me do this," I said, "I didn't put my name in there. I didn't ask anyone too."

"Y/n, we know but you must go on," said McGonagall, "We'll sort it out."

I sighed and then turned around and walked towards the door. It felt like an immensely long walk to the top table, and each step closed led to my heartbeat speeding up.

"If only that stupid prick Voldemort had done his life mission properly," I mumbled as I walked through the tables, ignoring the eyes, "How hard is it to kill a damn baby? Just throw it out the window or something."

"Professor," I whispered as I got to Dumbledore, "What the hell is going on?"

"I will find out," said Dumbledore and he placed a hand on my shoulder, "I promise."

I went through the door out of the Great Hall and found myself in a smaller room, lined with paintings of witches and wizards.

Krum, Cedric, and Fleur were grouped around the fire.

"What is it?" she said. "Do zey want us back in ze Hall?"

"No," I said annoyed, "Some dumbass put my name in that stupid ass goblet and it called me to take part in this deadly tournament!"

"Y/n, what?" asked Cedric, "The Goblet chose you too?"

"Yes because when has any year at Hogwarts been normal for me?!" I yelled angrily.

I looked back as the door opened and saw Ludo Bagman enter the room.

"Extraordinary!" he said. "Absolutely extraordinary! A fourth Triwizard champion?"

"But evidently zair 'as been a mistake," Fleur said to Bagman. "She cannot compete. She is too young."

"I agree," I said, "So give me my pass or whatever and let me go back."

"Well...it is amazing," said Bagman. "But, as you know, the age restriction was only imposed this year as an extra safety measure. And as her name's come out of the goblet. I mean, I don't think there can be any ducking out at this stage. It's down in the rules, you're obliged. Y/n will just have to do the best she-"

"No!" I yelled, "Change the damn rules. You have your three champions!"

The door behind us opened again, and a large group of people came in: Professor Dumbledore, followed closely by Mr. Crouch, Professor Karkaroff, Madame Maxime, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Snape.

"Madame Maxime!" said Fleur at once, striding over to her headmistress. "Zey are saying zat she is to compete also!"

"What is ze meaning of zis, Dumbly-dorr?" said Madame Maxine.

"I'd rather like to know that myself, Dumbledore," said Professor Karkaroff. "Two Hogwarts champions? I don't remember anyone telling me the host school is allowed two champions, or have I not read the rules carefully enough?"