You Ruined Us!

Hi!

Let's get into it!

First Person POV - Y/n

"All right, Ron?" said George, winking at him, as we walked in.

"Yeah," said Ron, who had become quieter and quieter all the way down to the pitch.

"Hey," I said grabbing his hand, "You'll be alright. Angelina chose you which means you got this. Don't stress yourself out."

"Ready to show us all up, Ickle Prefect?" said Fred.

"Leave him," I said smiling as I pushed the twins away.

"Okay everyone," said Angelina, entering from the Captain's office, already changed. "Let's get to it; Ginny and Fred, if you can just bring the ball crate out for us. Oh, and there are a couple of people out there watching but I want you to just ignore them, all right?"

"Are they wearing green and silver?" I asked and she nodded, "Everyone get on your firebolts please."

Everyone smiled and we all manned our firebolts and flew out together. When the flaps of the room opened, there were a few jeers but they all went silent once they realized what brooms we were all on.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked flying over them.

"How the hell did all of you, especially the Weasley's get firebolts?" yelled Malfoy. "You don't have that kind of money."

"Dumbass did you forget who I am? I'm the heir to the Emrys and Black fortunes," I said smiling, "Your fortune looks like a galleon compared to mine."

"You little-"

I flew away after that and headed back over to where the rest of the team was standing in a circle. Even though we had firebolts, that didn't stop the insults.

"How are you supposed to get anything done with that many Weasleys on the team?!" yelled Pansy.

"That stupid bitch," I said annoyed.

"Ignore them," said Harry to everyone. "We'll see who's laughing after we play them..."

"Exactly the attitude I want, Harry," said Angelina approvingly. "Okay everyone, we're going to start with some passes just to warm up, the whole team please-"

"Hey, Johnson, what's with that hairstyle anyway?" shrieked Pansy from below. "Why would anyone want to look like they've got worms coming out of their head?"

I glanced at Pansy and mumbled a spell at her. Her hair then turned into snakes and the guys near her all yelled and jumped back.

"Hey Pansy what's with the hair? Why would anyone want to look like a wannabe Medusa?!"

I heard her scream loudly and run out of the stadium. I turned back to the others and saw Harry smiling at me and butterflies seemed to sprint across my stomach.

I cleared my throat and turned away and saw Angelina smiling too.

"What?" 

"Y/n," said Angelina smiling.

"It's temporary," I replied, "I think."

"You'll get into trouble."

"Let me, it's not like I care."

"You make it hard to now love you," said Angelina and I blew her a kiss before she told everyone to spread out. 

I spread out from the others and Angelina raised the Quaffle with one hand and threw it hard to Fred, who passed to George, who passed to Harry, who passed to Ron, who dropped it.