He's Back

Let's get into it.

First Person POV - Y/n

I felt my feet slam flat into the ground, and I couldn't move.

There were voices everywhere, footsteps, screams. I saw Harry get pulled up by someone but I was latched onto Cedric.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

Dumbledore and McGonagall were talking to me but I couldn't think. There was music, there were cheers, there was too much.

"He's back," I whispered. "He's back. Voldemort."

"What's going on? What's happened? Why is Harry with you?" asked a voice and I turned and saw Cornelius Fudge.

"My God-Diggory!" he whispered once he was closer. "Dumbledore-he's dead!"

"Y/n, let go of him," whispered Fudge softly.

I felt hands trying to pry me from Cedric's limp body, but I didn't let go. Then Dumbledore's face, which was still blurred and misted, came closer.

"Y/n, you can't help him now. It's over. Let go."

"THAT'S MY BOY!" yelled Amos in anguish from somewhere behind me.

"It's all my fault. I got there first," I said as the people around me listened, "I wanted to be noble. Let him win but he wouldn't take it. So I said we should do it together. I...I should've just taken it. He would still be alive."

"Y/n, there's nothing you can do now," said Dumbledore softly as he and Professor McGonagall reached down and pulled me off.

I was now watching Cedric's parents bawling next to Cedric's body.

It was my fault they had lost their son. They should've been able to revel in his glory but instead they were forced to mourn his death.

I turned again and Marlene, Remus and Uncle Aboran were there.

I fell into their arms and the tears just started pouring as I fell to the ground.

"It's my fault," I said as all three of them hugged me tightly, "I should've just...he's back. Voldemort is back."

"What?" asked Remus.

"He...he..."

I tried to explain but I couldn't. Another sense of dread was filling me but surely Voldemort wouldn't come here. He would die for real this time.

I looked around and didn't see Voldemort. But I also didn't see Harry.

"Where's Harry?" I asked as Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall came over.

"I believe Alastor-"

"NO!" I yelled standing up, "It's not Moody, its the son!"

I didn't have the ability to run but I still turned towards the castle and sprinted as fast as I could towards it. Every muscle and fiber in my body was saying not to but Harry was in danger again.

"Y/n!" yelled voices from behind me and I turned to see Professors and my family running after me.

"Where are you, Harry?" I said and I closed my eyes to try and focus.

I had the dark mark and so would the man impersonating Moody. I used it to be drawn towards him and I could feel a pull to his office.

"Where are they?" asked Remus as he and everyone else came up to me.

"The office," I said and we took off sprinting again.

I got to Moody's office and slammed the door open. He has his wand pointed at Harry and three different disarming charms were thrown at him.