Unconscious

Hope you all are having a great day so far.

I don't have anything to say, so let's get into it.

First Person POV - Y/n

Harry and I walked towards our seats, but only I sat down as Harry remained standing.

Snape flashed us a small, cruel smile and said, "This lesson began ten minutes ago, Emrys and Potter, so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor. Sit down."

"I'm going to slap Oliver next time I see him," I mumbled towards Harry who nodded in agreement.

"Where's Professor Lupin?" I asked loudly.

"He says he is feeling too ill to teach today," said Snape with a twisted smile.

"What's wrong with him?" asked Harry.

"Nothing life-threatening, five more points from Gryffindor, and if I have to ask you to sit down again, it will be fifty."

I immediately grabbed Harry's robes and pulled him down.

"As I was saying before Potter interrupted, Professor Lupin has not left any record of the topics you have covered so far-"

"Please, sir, we've done Boggarts, Red Caps, Kappas, and Grindylows," interrupted Hermione quickly, "and we're just about to start-"

"Be quiet," snapped Snape coldly. "I did not ask for information. I was merely commenting on Professor Lupin's lack of organization."

"He's the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher we've ever had," said Dean boldly, and there was a murmur of agreement from the rest of the class.

"You are easily satisfied. Lupin is hardly overtaxing you, I would expect first years to be able to deal with Red Caps and Grindylows."

"We might've learned if Quirrell didn't have damn Voldemort on the back of his head," I snapped, "and maybe we could've learned it the next year but oh, wait, we had an idiot teaching us."

"Ms. Emrys-"

"Take whatever points you want, Professor, but don't badmouth the only DADA teacher that has ever properly taught us things," I added.

"Enough, Ms. Emrys, ten points for interrupting my introduction. Now, today we shall discuss werewolves."

"No offense, actually yes offense, you're a terrible substitute. We're not even supposed to start werewolves, we're due to start Hinkypunks-"

"Ms. Emrys, I was under the impression that I am teaching this lesson, not you."

"Ok, fine, but at least try and do it right!"

"Ms. Emrys! Be quiet, and turn to page 394. All of you! Now!" yelled Snape and I shrugged.

I looked over at Blaise who was smiling and laughing at me.

'He hates you, you know,' mouthed Blaise.

'I hate him back,' I replied back and he laughed again before he turned to the front.

"Which of you can tell me how we distinguish between the werewolf and the true wolf?" said Snape.

Everyone sat in motionless silence, well everyone except Hermione, whose hand, had shot straight into the air.

"Anyone?" Snape said, completely ignoring Hermione. "Are you telling me that Professor Lupin hasn't even taught you...Y/n, answer the question."

"What?" I asked confused.