Beds Empty!

Here we are, everyone. Year Two, the last year before Harry graduates from cute to hot.

So, let's get into it.

First Person POV - Y/n

"MARLENE! DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY WAND IS?!" I yelled from my room. 

"HOW COULD YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WAND?!" screamed Marlene from somewhere downstairs. 

"YOU LOST YOUR WAND?!" yelled Uncle Aboran from the bathroom.

"I DON'T KNOW, I AM THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO SAYS SHE LOST A PENCIL WHEN IT WAS BEHIND HER EAR."

"Y/N! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! ABO, DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS?"

"NO, I'M IN THE BATHROOM!"

"MARLENE!!! I NEED YOUR HELP."

The door to my room opened and Marlene walked in and smiled at the state of my room. It was a complete mess. 

I had ransacked it trying to find my wand but I couldn't see it anywhere. She smiled at me before she reached towards my pocket and held out my wand in front of me. 

"I did say I was an idiot," I said shrugging and she just laughed. 

"What would you do without me?" asked Marlene. 

"Did you find your wand?" asked Uncle Aboran, standing in the door frame. 

"Yeah, I'm all ready to go," I replied while grabbing my suitcase. 

I was heading to the Weasley's house since Ron's mum had invited me to stay for the last few days of summer. Marlene and my uncle didn't have any more training for me to do so I was free to go. 

I had picked up training my powers quickly. I could channel fire, mist, or smoke in my hands. I could even use my hands for big spells not small ones like typical powerful wizards. I could also say sleep spells and simple commands with just a few words and eye contact. Every time, I did, my eyes would glow. 

We focused on those two the most and apparently, there is more that I can do regarding direct spells but my uncle and Marlene thought it would be best if I waited till at least my third or fourth year when I knew more spells. 

"Ok, don't use wand magic when you are there since it's still the summer," said Marlene and I nodded, "You can only use your gifts since that doesn't require wand power."

"Don't use anything," said Uncle Abo and Marlene just sighed, "Just be normal."

"The strong wizard said to his overpowered young niece who's also a wizard," I replied and Marlene smiled. 

"Be careful," said my uncle before he kissed me on the head, "I have to go but Marlene will drop you off."

He left after and I turned towards Marlene who instantly said, "You can use them."

"This is why you're cooler than him," I replied and she nodded in agreement. 

"So, you excited to see Harry?" asked Marlene as she prepared the fireplace. 

It was this sort of fireplace hopping that I had done a few times to get to places in Diagon Alley. 

"Why would I be excited to see him?" I asked. 

"Well, you wrote to him the most."

"It's not like he wrote back. Also, it's because we have the most similar tragic backgrounds," I reasoned, "Parents dead. Youngest Voldemort Survivors."