Hags

So, I realized that you all might be wondering what Jason looks like and I am imagining him as this man right here.

EWANNNN! This is totally not because I am a huge Obi-Wan Kenobi fan, honestly Star Wars in general, and almost died numerous times when watching the series

Without furder ado, I present Chapter 2.

First Person POV - Y/n

Ah shit, the Crafors were home.

"Y/n, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE? WHY IS THE DOOR TO OUR HOUSE ON THE GROUND?!" Anara yelled as she walked towards the kitchen.

In usual circumstances, I would be terrified and mentally preparing myself to starve for the next month. But I wasn't anymore. I was confident, and I was ready to stand my ground because as absurd as it sounds, I was a witch.

Or well I hoped I was because if this was a prank, then I would probably be dead in the next hour or so.

I replied, "First, I feel like you should take a deep breath and calm down-"

"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, YOUNG WOMAN!"

"You're not going to gain anything from yelling-"

Before I could finish, Anara continued on with her tantrum, "WHO THE HELL IS THAT? LAILA, JOHN, GO UPSTAIRS AND LOCK THE DOOR!"

Having had enough of her stupid banshee voice, I yelled, "CALM DOWN!"

The house shook a little as I said it and I could've sworn that I saw my eyes flicker a sort of amber yellow in the mirror next to where I was standing.

It didn't throw me off because it had happened a few times before throughout my life. Moments when I was really happy, really sad, or just any sort of extreme emotion. Something would just surge through me and the house or wherever we were would shake.

But it was the first time I was seeing my eyes glow yellow.

"Now," I said looking over at McGonagall who was looking at someone else.

I followed her eyesight to Jason, both of them having these sort of knowing looks in their eyes. They knew what had just happened which made me curious about why and what it was.

"Professor McGonagall here has something to say," I said, turning back to Anara, "So keep your mouth shut."

Anara turned to the woman standing by their kitchen with a slight hint of fear but Jason looked amused. He seemed like he knew exactly what was happening.

"My name is Minerva McGonagall and I'm here to take Y/n here to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She has-"

Before she could finish, Anara immediately interrupted with, "No."