Operation Truth

Hi, let's get into it!

First Person POV - Harry

Life was nothing like normal. People kept glaring at Y/n and me anytime we were in the halls. For the most part, it never bothered Y/n, but it was getting to me.

It didn't help that the twins were always playing music and yelling make way for the evillest witch and wizard to roam the halls. It was a good distraction from the reality of the situation but it could only distract so much.

Y/n and I hadn't heard the voice for a few months now although there would be times where we could just feel something was off. I didn't act on it and neither did she. 

However, the voice didn't come back so we were relieved. Right now, our focus was the potion and figuring out whether or not Malfoy was connected. 

"Hey Harry," said Y/n as we met up in the Great Hall. 

"Hi," I replied, "Ready to head to the bathroom?"

"That's weird with and without context," said Y/n and I laughed before we left. 

As we were walking, she suddenly froze and looked at me in shock and fear. I couldn't hear anything but then all of a sudden an all too familiar voice returned. 

"Blood...I want blood...They all must die. Kill... Kill... Kill! Time to kill."

"Did you hear that?" asked Y/n. 

"Yeah, I heard that," I replied, "Did you hear something else?"

"It was talking about the victim..Come on, we gotta go," said Y/n and she grabbed my hand. 

We both ran in the direction of the voice and once we found the source, I almost tripped in shock. It was Sir Nicholas staring at a student on the ground in horror.  

Y/n ran over and turned him onto his back. I walked over slowly and saw Justin laying on the ground petrified, like Colin Creevey.

"It happened again," whispered Y/n. 

"Caught in the act! I'll have you out this time, Emrys. You too, Potter. Mark my words," said a voice behind us and we turned to see Filch. 

"Hey, relax, we just found him!" yelled Y/n but Filch shook his head. 

"Sure, you two and your filthy lies."

"No! Mr. Filch! You don't understand!" I said pleading for him to see the truth.

We heard footsteps and turned to see Professor McGonagall arrive at the scene, and she put her hand to her mouth.

"Professor...I swear it's not what it looks like. We found him like this, I promise," Y/n yelled and I looked for Sir Nicholas but he was gone. 

"This is out of my hands, Emrys, I'm sorry. Come with me. You too, Potter."

"If Malfoy did this, and you and I are about to get expelled for this mess, I will throw fire at him," said Y/n and I nodded. 

Once we arrived, Professor McGonagall turned towards us and said, "Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you. The password is Sherbet lemon."

The entrance to the office appeared and I took a step forward as Y/n stayed still. 

She turned towards Professor McGonagall and asked, "Is this the end of our time at Hogwarts?"

Professor McGonagall immediately sighed and placedher hands on Y/n's shoulder and looked into her eyes.

"I don't believe so, but even if it is, I promise that you will become a great witch Y/n. One way or another."

With that, Y/n smiled and stepped forward. We walked up the stairs into Professor Dumbledore's office and saw that no one was there. Y/n left to look around and I did the same thing. I saw the Sorting Hat sitting on the shelf and I stared at it as I remembered the first day last year.