Done With Me

Let's get into it.

First Person POV - Y/n

The second task had a good ending but the aftermath was horrible. It was spreading that the thing I would miss the most was Harry, and Krum, Hermione. People were coming up to me asking why it wasn't Blaise and news got out that Blaise and I were on a break.

It became hot topics especially since the breakup news was still circulating.

As we entered March the weather became drier, but windy causing delays in the post because the owls kept being blown off course.

The brown owl that I had sent to Sirius with the dates of the Hogsmeade weekend turned up at breakfast on Friday morning with half its feathers sticking up the wrong way.

Be at stile at end of road out of Hogsmeade, past Dervish and Banges, at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. Bring as much food as you can.

"I swear to Merlin, Sirius," I muttered as I read it over and over.

"He hasn't come back to Hogsmeade?" said Ron.

"It looks like it, doesn't it?" said Hermione.

"I can't believe him," said Harry tensely, "if he's caught..."

"Made it so far, though, hasn't he?" said Ron. "And it's not like the place is swarming with dementors anymore."

It would be nice to see Sirius again, but I was nervous for him. However, that was the least of my problems since we entered potions and saw Malfoy, Crabbe, Blaise, and Goyle standing in a huddle outside the classroom door with Pansy.

"There they are, there they are!" she said threateningly, and the knot of Slytherins broke apart. "I had no idea that you were one of them, Y/n! No wonder you're such an ugly bitch!"

"Oh, what the hell are you on about now?!" snapped Ron.

She threw the magazine and I caught it, annoyed. At that moment, the dungeon door opened, and Snape beckoned us all inside.

We headed for a table at the back of the dungeon as usual. Once Snape had turned his back on them to write up the ingredients of today's potion on the blackboard, I hastily rifled through the magazine under the desk.

At last, in the center pages, I found what they were looking for. Harry, Hermione, and Ron leaned in closer.

A color photograph of me headed a short piece entitled:

The Hidden Werewolf

A boy like no other, perhaps, yet a boy suffering all the usual pangs of adolescence, writes Rita Skeeter. Fourteen-year-old Blaise Zabini thought he had found solace in his steady girlfriend at Hogwarts, Pureblood Y/n Emrys.

"I knew it was coming," I said tired.

Little did he know that he would shortly be suffering an emotional blow.

The key to a strong relationship is to ensure that there are no secrets and lies, and that is exactly what Y/n Emrys, who has her own tragic past, kept.

Ms. Emrys' background has been plastered throughout the world, with her title as the Girl Who Lived and the Heir of Merlin, but she has managed to keep her present life outside of Hogwarts to herself.

And we have learned that she has done this for good reasons. Rita Skeeter writes that Y/n Emrys is in fact a werewolf. With that terrible scar on her face, and her connections to Remus Lupin, a man who has previously taught at Hogwarts but then resigned because of his status as a werewolf, it's been proved that she is of that breed.