Spur of the Moment

Let's get into it!

First Person POV - Y/n

"Oh my god," I whispered as I back up.

"What is it?" asked Dayton but I quickly covered it back up.

"Sorry, I thought I saw a spider," I said, "I don't like spiders."

"Oh alright," said Dayton as the song ended.

"I'll see you," I said and I ran out of the hall feeling another panic attack coming on.

"Breathe, breathe, breathe," I said thinking of my favorite magical creatures.

It wasn't working and I was now getting painful memories of a young boy and my parents.

"Be in this god damn dungeon," I said as I ran down the stairs into the Potions classroom.

Snape wasn't there and I ran back up looking around for something. The memories seemed to be flooding into my brain and I couldn't take it.

"Y/n?" said a voice and I turned and saw Harry standing there.

"Help me Har," I whispered as I fell to my knees and the castle started shaking, "No no no..."

Harry ran over to me and he kneeled down across from me. I expected him to call someone or maybe knock me out but he didn't do either.

Instead, he grabbed my face and kissed me. The castle came to an abrupt stop and not a single thing seemed to move around us anymore.

"Sorry," said Harry as he pulled back slowly, "I needed a way to get you to stop thinking."

I don't know what was going through my mind but I leaned in again and kissed him. He kissed back until my mind seemed to come alive again and I pulled back suddenly.

"Oh shit," I said as I stood up, "This...um...Harry."

Harry was staring at me and I just stood there frozen.

I was with Blaise. I was dating Blaise. I liked Blaise.

And yet right now, all I wanted...all I could think about was Harry, who was only a few inches from me.

"I did it," said Harry suddenly, "I snuck something into Blaise's lunch."

"Harry, what?!" I asked shocked.

"I...I don't know why!" said Harry, "He was your date for the ball and I had this incredible rage because of it and I couldn't get over it."

"Because you didn't have a date?"

"No because I...I don't know why but it's not because I didn't have a date!" yelled Harry. "I think I-"

This time I kissed him to make him stop. He grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the nearby wall slightly.

"What are we doing?" whispered Harry.

"I don't know," I said, "But I don't want anything besides this."

I kissed him harder and he did too. I don't know where it was going but we didn't get to find out since we heard a few people coming towards us and we both ran opposite directions.

I ran down the hallway and when I didn't see Harry behind me, I just continued running. Eventually, I crashed into Ron.

"Bloody hell, Y/n, what are you running from?"

"My stupid decisions," I said, "Why are you here?"

"I came looking for you."

"Alright, well I don't want to go back to the ball so let's walk," I said and he nodded.