Sorted

Without furder ado, I present our fifth chapter and apologize for it being late!

Let's get into it :)

First Person POV - Y/n

"Hogwarts, here we come."

As Harry was looking out the window, I decided to break the silence because I was bored. I mean a lot had happened but it was over and I needed something to occupy me so I don't let my nerves get the best of me.

Every time that happened, it didn't work out too well.

"Hey Harry, what do you think Hogwarts is gonna be like?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure. I mean I've only ever seen Muggle school so I have no clue what Magic school will be," answered Harry. "What do you think?"

"It'll don't know. It's a place for magic right so I'm trying to envision a castle."

"Imagine living in a castle," said Harry, "That would be amazing."

"Yeah, it would. Do you think people there will know about us, like you know, being the, what even are we? The Survivors?" I asked. "I mean it's probably people our age."

"The Survivors sounds weird," stated Harry and I nodded because it did, "I remember Hagrid saying the ones who lived."

"Eh, that sounds boring, and I want something to call you."

"How about Harry, it is my name?"

"No, that's boring."

"Wow, thank you."

"I need a clever but funny nickname," I said, trying to think of something, "I'll get back to you on it."

"Please don't."

"Well, since you asked not to, I definitely am."

"Well, if you are going to have one then I need one-," before Harry could finish a familiar redhead approached us.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full," he asked us holding a rat in his hand.

"Is that a rat?" I asked and he nodded. "Sure, yeah come in."

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."

"Well, nice to meet you, Ron. I'm Y/n Emrys," I introduced myself and Ron's mouth fell open. "I'm guessing you know who I am."

"Who doesn't?" asked Ron and then he turned to Harry. "Are you-"

"Harry Potter," said Harry smiling.

"Bloody hell. Harry Potter AND Y/n Emrys. Wow," said Ron before he stared at my neck and then Harry's forehead, "Do you really have the...the..."

I just tilted my neck and moved my hair so that Ron could see the marking. Ron gasped and Harry moved his hair up to show his scar and Ron gasped again.

"If you gasp one more time, you are probably going to choke," I warned him.

"You two are wicked. I mean the stories of what you can do," said Ron looking at me, "I mean the first descendent to show Merlin's abilities."

"What exactly are Merlin's abilities?" I asked. "I know literally nothing."

"Well, everything and anything to be honest," said Ron. "He could do so many things that are why everyone saw him as the King of the Wizarding World, and why a lot of people used to reference to you as the Lost Princess."

"That's weird," I said but there was a smirk on Harry's face that kind of unnerved me. "What?"

"Princess," said Harry, and I realized.