A Way for Me to Suffer

Let's get into it!

First Person POV - Y/n

"He keeps asking me about it," said Ron as we walked downstairs to the common room. "Says he's just curious."

"I hope he gets so jealous that he just breaks and admits your love," continued Ron, "Because this jealousy game is getting a bit annoying."

"He started it," I said.

Ron had been telling me about how Harry was apparently interested in my relationship with the cute seventh-year. His name was Krish and it wasn't exactly a boyfriend-girlfriend thing.

We just made out a lot and it had started after that Hogsmeade meeting, where he had been collectively threatened by my brother and the twins.

But that didn't sway him and hey, considering most people did cower to those three, it was kinda hot.

We arrived in the common room and there were a bunch of people gathered and when they saw Ron and me, they all started beckoning us over and pointing at some sheet of paper on the board.

— By Order Of—

The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

Signed:

High Inquisitor

"She's lost her mind," I said in disbelief.

"Someone must have said something," said Ron.

"Not possible, we would know."

"How?"

"We would know," I said and he looked at me weirdly, "Hermione and I enchanted the paper so that if anyone blabbed...they would get a rather unfortunate punishment."

"That's evil...but brilliant," said Ron as we saw the common door open and Harry walked in.

Ron yanked him over and had him read the paper. He said the same thing about someone blabbing, and I told him the same thing I told Ron.

"What'll happen to them?" asked Ron eagerly.

"Well, put it this way," I said, "it'll make Eloise Midgen's acne look like a couple of cute freckles."

"Diabolical," said Ron.

"Come on, let's get down to breakfast and see what the others think...I wonder whether this has been put up in all the Houses?"

It was obvious once we entered the Great Hall that Umbridge's sign had not only appeared in Gryffindor Tower.

We had barely taken our seats where Hermione was when Neville, Dayton, Dean, Fred, George, and Ginny ran up to us.

"Did you see it?"

"D'you reckon she knows?"

"What are we going to do?"