Little Bagheera

I don't really have anything to say so, let's get into it.

Actually, one thing, there are going to be some flashbacks/dreams in this chapter, and just for reference, they are going to be in 3rd person.

Alright, now let's get into it.

First Person POV - Y/n

The four of us walked down to the Great Hall for dinner, with Ron occasionally shooting a glare at Hermione. Neither of them spoke to each other for the entire walk, only to Harry or me.

As we entered the Great Hall, we passed the Slytherin table, where Malfoy was exaggerating the pain from his injury.

"Does it hurt a lot, Draco?" asked Pansy holding his hand.

"Yes, it does. I don't know if I can return for Quidditch," Malfoy replied absorbing the attention.

"Please don't!" I yelled as we passed. 

I sighed as we reached our table and mumbled, "God that insolent little pain. It's like sometimes he'll be decent and then he's back to his annoying ways. There have been times when Harry and I almost died, but we came back and played Quidditch the next day."

"You think he'll be all right?" said Hermione nervously as they all sat down at the Gryffindor table.

"He was fine when I checked," I said, "He's being dramatic."

"When did you go to check?" asked Ron and I realized they didn't know. "And why Malfoy?"

"I wasn't checking in him...I was checking on Blaise," I said awkwardly.

"I better talk to this Blaise guy-"

"Yeah, ok, Redhead," I said changing the topic, "Anyways, it wasn't Hagrid's fault. He had given us specific instructions on what not to do, and that idiot did exactly that."

"Well, you can't say it wasn't interesting-"

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" interrupted a voice from down the table.

"Who?!" I yelled in that direction, as a few people turned towards me.

"Sirius Black!"

I shot out of my seat and ran towards the end of the table. I looked at the newspaper that the Gryffindor student was holding, while Hermione and Harry peered over my shoulder.

"Dufftown? That's not far from here," said Hermione. "You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?"

"Let's hope he doesn't," replied Ron. "For our sake."

We went up to the crowded Gryffindor common room after dinner and tried to do the homework Professor McGonagall had given us, but all four of us kept breaking off and glancing out of the tower window.

"There's a light on in Hagrid's window," Harry interrupted suddenly. "Maybe we should go check on him.

Ron looked at his watch, and replied, "If we hurried, we could go down and see him. It's still quite early..."

"I don't know," Hermione said slowly, and I saw her glance at Harry and me.

"Oh, come on, Mione, we're allowed to walk across the grounds. Sirius Black hasn't gotten past the Dementors yet, has he?" replied Harry.

"He got past them at Azkaban."

"In Azkaban, the dementors are watching hundreds of criminals, aren't they? Here, there are dozens looking for one, we'll be fine."