The Wrong Choice?

Hi everyone!

I am so so incredibly sorry for the hiatus I took with this book. I have just been swamped and I haven't gotten the time to write but I finally managed to clear my schedule a bit and am more than excited to give you the next part to this book.

I am going to write as much as possible so be on the lookout for multiple updates!

A little apology and also thank you for sticking with me.

Without further ado, let's get into it!

First Person POV - Y/n

I walked out and Harry was looking at me eagerly and I smiled.

"Cleared," I said and he cheered and hugged me, "What's up with Dumbledore though?"

"I don't know," said Harry. "He was acting weird during my trial as well."

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley led us out of the dungeon and towards the exit of the Ministry. Mr. Weasley had taken an early day so he could bring us back home and we could share the news.

"So?" asked Sirius as we both walked into 12 Grimmauld Place.

"Cleared of all charges," I answered, "Both of us."

There was a wave of sighs around the room and I smiled.

"Now, can you show us what the hell you were even in Diagon Alley for that day," asked Fred and I nodded.

I hadn't showed them the brooms since the hearing was looming over our heads and the whole point of what I did was to give everyone joy, so it didn't seem right to tell them. However, now that the trial was over and I was cleared of all charges...

I summoned the bag of brooms from my room and moved over towards the center of the dining room as everyone stood around the table.

"So," I said smiling, "Ron and Ginny are trying out this year and well, Angelina's captain and she'll definitely take them which means you two need brooms."

"And I had a thought," I continued, "Since we already have two firebolts, why not you know...add five more?"

"Did you just say five more?" asked Ron, staring at me. "Five? Five more firebolts?"

"I did."

"Y/n, you didn't..." said Fred and I reached into the bag and pulled out a shiny firebolt.

"Oh, Freddie, but I did," I said smiling and I threw it over to him.

I gave the next one to George and then to Ron, and the second to last to Ginny. I decided on handing the last one to Angelina on the first day.

"You're kidding!" yelled Ginny as she looked at her fireboat and then the ones around, "There's no way you bought five firebolts."

"But I did," I said smiling, "If that snob, Malfoy, can have his dad fund his team. I can fund our team."

"WE HAVE FIREBOLTS!" screamed Ron so loud, I think something in my ear broke, "YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL AMAZING FANTASTIC SO UTTERLY PERFECT HUMAN BEING!"

Ron lunged towards me and with how big he was he nearly took me down in a tackle. It wasn't until the twins also jumped into the hug with Ginny that I actually was taken down and I had four Weasleys piled up on top of me squeezing me to death.

They were cheering, and also I think crying, while the adults all around us were laughing. Once we finally made it off the ground, we beckoned over everyone else so it ended up being a huge hug.