Back in Time

Let's get into it.

First Person POV - Y/n

I couldn't run. Ron was chained to Pettigrew and Lupin, who was turning into a werewolf. I ran towards them and tried to break the manacles off.

Sirius ran over and tried to help but it was no use.

I let go and turned towards the clouds. I forced them to move in front of the moon and they did but Remus was still transforming.

"Y/N! RUN!" yelled Sirius as he ran forward.

"I can't leave the chains!" I yelled.

He jumped into the air and transformed into a giant bear-like dog.

Having had it with the stupid manacles, I looked at Ron and Pettigrew and said, "Sorry."

I channeled the fire spell into my hands and melted the manacles off.

"Thank Merlin," I whispered before I turned towards the fight. "Ron, watch him."

"What are you-"

I didn't even answer and instead turned into a panther and ran towards the sight.

Remus threw Sirius against a rock and he was slow to get up. I jumped off the ground and hit the wolf in the face who fell backward.

However, he got up quick and slashed. I felt a searing pain in my face before I was thrown against the tree and transformed back.

I felt my face and saw blood on my hands.

"Y/n, he's gone, Pettigrew transformed!" Harry yelled running over to where I was, "Y/n, your face."

"It looks worse than it is, Harry," I said looking around. "Son of a bitch, Pettigrew got away. We were so close, so close."

"Are you going to turn into a werewolf now?"

"What?! Why would I turn-"

"She won't, Harry," interrupted Hermione as she came over with Ron. "Scratches from werewolves don't turn you. Y/n might just have a new preference for rare steaks or raw meat."

"Excuse me?!" I interrupted confused. "I like my chicken wings cooked, thank you very much."

I looked desperately around. Sirius and Remus were both gone.

"We'd better get you up to the castle and tell someone," said Harry. "Come-"

But then, from somewhere far, we heard a sound: a dog in pain.

"NO!" I screamed before turning back into a panther and ran as fast as I could towards the sound.

Sirius was laying there in bis human form and I transformed back before I collapsed beside him.

"Hey, hey, Sirius, come on!" I yelled trying to shake him awake.

He was bleeding. There were gashes across his face and back.

"Nooo," he yelled. "Nooo...please..."

And that's when I saw them. Dementors, at least a hundred of them, gliding towards us.

"NO! NO! NOT NOW!" I yelled as I looked around and back at Sirius.

I tried to focus on happy memories and use the charm but it didn't work.

They got closer and closer and whatever I had felt on the train seemed like Christmas compared to now. Every ounce of happiness was leaving my body until it stopped. I forced my eyes open and saw that they all were moving back.