Happy Holidays

Hey everyone!

So this is sort of a Christmas chapter which is weird because it's July but bear with me because its for the storyline :)

This chapter is pretty important so enjoy!

Let's get into it. 

First Person POV - Y/n

After I finished explaining what happened to Hermione, who found the prank mean but nevertheless funny, we met up with Harry and Ron outside the Transfiguration classroom.

As we approached, Ron saw Hermione laughing, and immediately a frown appeared on his face.

"Oh, come on redhead, why so sad?" I said, "You're not still mad about today morning are you?"

"No, no, but don't go telling everyone ok," said Ron and I smiled.

"Sure, but I make no promises though," I replied as we walked inside the classroom.

I heard Ron mumble some random words, before sitting down behind Hermione and me.

"Nonsense, why would Snape put a curse on Y/N and Harry's broom?" asked Hagrid as we were walking to school with him from his hut.

We had finally gotten the chance to visit Hagrid after weeks of not being able to. It was almost Christmas holidays and because of it, all our teachers seemed to be piling on assignments and tests that they wanted us to finish.

In the efforts of studying to pass those, we couldn't visit Hagrid. I didn't even get a chance to talk to my uncle since he had to go back to the so-called Ministry of Magic for an assignment.

Ron said it was basically the Wizarding World's government and being an ambassador meant he had certain reports to write and give back to the Minister. 

My uncle told me he would be back in a few days but it's been a few weeks.

Either way, I would see him at Christmas so I wasn't too stressed out.

The only thing bothering me now was the issue with Snape, something Hagrid insisted was only in our minds.

"Who knows but we think that he was trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween," Harry said. "That's why the troll was there."

"Who told you about Fluffy?" asked Hagrid.

"You call that monstrosity Fluffy?" I asked shocked, "What part of it made you think Fluffy was a good name?!"

"Now Y/n, don't call Fluffy a monstrosity."

"No, I will Hagrid, because this so-called "Fluffy" gave me a heart attack," I snapped, "Also why Fluffy? That's what you would name a bunny or a chicken. NOT a three-headed demon dog!"

"Well, I wanted to name him Fluffy cause he's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the.."

"Yes?" interrupted Harry.

"Shouldn't have said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top-secret, that is."

"You really had to speak, Harry," I said while hitting his shoulder, "If you kept quiet, then he would've finished what he was saying."

"Sorry," Harry said before he turned to Hagrid, "But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it!"