7 Years

Hi! I'm so sorry for disappearing for that long. I've been trying to finish my summer assignments which I have ignored for the entire summer. 

Hope you enjoy this one. A lot happens. 

Let's get into it. 

First Person POV - Y/n

"YOU!"

"Well, hello there, Harry and Y/n," said the familiar voice of Professor Quirrell.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said shocked, "You?! But how is it you?"

"No. It can't be...Snape. He was the one," said Harry from next to me. "How could it be you?"

"Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to me, who would suspect, "p-p-poor s-stuttering Professor Quirrell?" said Quirrell.

"Yeah because you're a wimp," I stated, "There's no way you're the mastermind behind all of this. Especially the Quidditch Match."

"She's right," said Harry, "Snape was trying to kill us with some hex."

"No, dear boy. I tried to kill you! And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse."

"He was trying to save us?!" I asked and Quirrell nodded, "Well, shit, we're terrible at this hero thing."

"Yeah, a little bit," agreed Harry.

"So, were you the troll as well?" I asked, "Did you let it in on Halloween?"

"Yes, that's when I knew you both, especially Y/n, were a danger," answered Quirrell.

"You piece of-I almost died!"

"That was the plan, idiotic little girl."

"You're an absolute prick," I snapped, slowly adjusting my grip on the sword, "So, Snape figured you out didn't he?"

"Yes, he wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running to the dungeon, he went to the 3rd floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone."

"Yeah, well, I'm glad, but shocked that Snape's a good guy."

Something felt off about the entire thing. Why would Quirrell do this to us? He couldn't have a vendetta against us since we had been generally nice to him the entire year.

"But why?" I asked.

"I'm never alone. Never. Now...what does this mirror do?" asked Quirrell turning back towards the mirror behind him and I realized it was Erised. "I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?"

"Use the girl. Use the boy," said a very raspy voice.

"What was that?" I asked Harry but he shrugged, "Who else is here, you purple lunatic?"

"Come here, Emrys and Potter, now!" yelled Quirrell.

"Not even a minute ago, you admitted to trying to kill us," I reasoned, holding the sword up, "If you think I'm walking over to you, you're stupider than I thought."

"Come here now, or I'll kill you both."

"Out of the three people here, who is A, holding a sword, and B, stronger than an average witch."

"Strength means nothing without the knowledge of how to control it," said Quirrell and I gave him a weird look.

"I'm not walking over to you," I said, "And neither is-Harry, what the hell are you doing?!"