The Marauders

Ok, wow, we're almost at the end of Year 3, I didn't even realize.

Anyway, let's get into it!

First Person POV - Y/n

"What?" I asked confused.

"Scabbers?" asked Ron, "He's not Peter."

"But he is," said Sirius.

He was about to explain when Hermione and Harry came running inside.

"You," said Harry angrily. "Planning on adding four murders to your charges."

"There'll be only one murder here tonight," said Sirius, and his grin widened.

"Why's that?" Harry spat confused. "Didn't care last time, did you? Didn't mind slaughtering all those Muggles to get at Pettigrew. What's the matter, gone soft in Azkaban?"

"Harry!" I snapped. "Be quiet!"

"He killed our families!"

"He didn't!" I yelled back, "It wasn't him."

Harry lunged forward and tackled him to the ground.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" I yelled while Hermione was just screaming, and Ron was just yelling.

Both of them were shuffling on the ground.

"SIRIUS, STOP IT!" I yelled and Sirius let go of Harry's throat. "Harry, if you are not off him in three god damn seconds, I will turn into a panther and drag you off, and trust me when I say it won't be pain-free."

Harry reluctantly stood up but he raised his wand and pointed it straight at Black's heart.

"Going to kill me, Harry?" he whispered.

"Harry-" I said threateningly, as I took a step forward.

"You killed my parents. Your best friend. You killed Y/n's parents and brother. Your own sister!" said Harry, his voice shaking slightly, but his wand hand quite steady.

Black stared up at him out of those sunken eyes, and said, "I don't deny it, but if you knew the whole story."

"The whole story?" Harry repeated. "You sold them to Voldemort. That's all I need to know."

"You've got to listen to me," Black said, and there was a note of urgency in his voice now. "You'll regret it if you don't...You don't understand..."

"I understand a lot better than you think, you never heard her, did you? My mum trying to stop Voldemort from killing me, and you did that...you did it..."

Harry was about to say a spell and I ran infront of Sirius. Harry hesitated and I saw his wand move down a bit.

"Y/n, move."

"Kill my uncle Harry, and I will make you wish you had never been born," I said with more anger in my voice than I had anticipated.

He started at me shocked and to be honest, I was shocked too that I had said that.

"You're taking his side?" asked Harry.

"He's my uncle and he's innocent."

He raised his wand again but stopped when we heard muffled footsteps echoing up through the floor.

"WE'RE UP HERE!" Hermione screamed suddenly. "WE'RE UP HERE! SIRIUS BLACK! QUICK!"

"HERMIONE!" I yelled.