Wizards Are Wizards

HI! Let's get into it.

First Person POV - Y/n

"FRED, HIT THE BLUDGER TOWARDS Y/N!" yelled Oliver from across the pitch.

"WHAT?!" the twins and I yelled in unison while stopping in mid-air.

"Oliver, why do you want them to hit me with the bludger?!"

"It's practice for the matches, Y/n. The bludgers will be aiming for you and you need to learn how to weave and maneuver between players while dodging them. Everyone, except for the Fred, stand in random places all over the pitch and try and move around."

Everyone moved around as Oliver flew towards the Quidditch hoops and positioned himself in front of them. He gave me the thumbs up and I flew towards the Quaffle and grabbed it. I saw Fred and George fly ahead of me and hit two bludgers towards me, and I almost died trying to dodge both of them. I maneuvered between everyone else on the pitch and managed to throw the Quaffle successfully through the hoop before a bludger knocked me off my broom and I fell to the ground.

"DON'T KILL ME AT PRACTICE!" I yelled as Angelina helped me up.

Fred immediately ran over and grabbed my shoulders.

He worriedly asked "Did I hurt you? Are you ok?"

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm fine, I was just exaggerating. Don't start crying on me. I've been through worse pain, and it's like Oliver said, bludger accidents are going to be a lot more common this year."

"Phew."

"Alright, I think that's enough for today, everyone you can change and then head back," said Oliver as he landed on the ground.

The team walked back towards the changing rooms and all left one by one, except for Harry.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to him on the bench.

"Huh, oh, nothing's wrong. I was just wondering if you wanted to help me with something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Being aggressive."

I snorted, not understanding what he meant by aggressive, "Um-what?"

"That came out terribly wrong," Harry replied laughing, "I meant, if I'm neck and neck with the opposing seeker while chasing the Snitch, I don't know how to get aggressive and try and knock them off their broom. I mean, I'll occasionally shove them but my broom usually does all the work of me getting in the position to grab the Snitch. I've seen you do it plenty of times to other players, and that's not even your main job. So, I was wondering if you would help me?"

"Are you asking me to toughen you up, Pottah?"

"Yes I am, Miss Emrys."

"Alright, then stand up," I instructed and he did, "Ok, now punch me."

"What?" asked Harry shocked. 

"Punch me."

"No."

"You wanted to learn to be aggressive."

"Yeah, but how does punching one of my best friends make me more aggressive?"

"If you're willing to punch me," I said raising my fists, "Then you can punch anyone."

I punched him right in the nose and he fell over shocked. A nice friend would help but I couldn't stop laughing. 

"Like that?" asked Harry holding his nose and I nodded while laughing.