Death plot

"Young Master Hu, please follow this servant," said Shu Bo with a polite bow.

I giggled softly when Hu Xuan's manservant gently pulled his sleeves to bring the young master back into reality. He had been standing there frozen in place for a good thirty seconds, his face blank as if he was daydreaming.

What a strange man, I wonder what the original Mingling saw in him to fight to the death with Xiao Wei.

Seeing the man's flustered and embarrassed expression was amusing and reminded me that he is still a young sixteen year old lad. What enemies? Just a boy in the ancient times, all I need to do is ignore him and find decent husband to escape the plot. I smiled and nodded to my entourage to continue walking back to my own courtyard.

"Excuse me, Miss...before you go, can I ask for your name?" he stuttered.

I ignored him and continued walking as if I didn't hear. He doesn't need to know my name and I don't want to entangle with him, so why should I be polite?

I heard him chuckle behind me but I did not stop nor turned back to face him. When I got back to my courtyard, I was beyond exhausted. I immediately plonked myself on the recliner and closed my eyes while my maids cleaned up around me. It is definitely a blessing to transmigrate into a wealthy character.

"Bai Mingling, now that you have experienced the pain of abandonment and loss, I want you to taste the physical pain of torture. All those years I had suffered in your hands, I will let you experience the same flesh eating pain.

"Cousin...why? What have I done to deserve this? My family....your family...you destroyed them all just to avenge me for the poisoning incident? All your schemes is for such a petty thing?" cried the white lotus, her eyes darting left and right, hoping and pleading to the men standing besides Xiao Wei to take pity on her.

Xiao Wei glanced at the men's faces and seeing no trace of sympathy on their handsome features set her heart at ease.

"Hu Ge Ge, please...even if you hate me, but I have not done anything to you or the Hu family. Why are you going along with her? Everything I have and all those I've loved are gone. I promise you, I will never love you again, I will never appear before you and she again. Please let me go..." cried Bai Mingling.

Xiao Wei felt satisfaction in her heart, witnessing Bai Mingling's pain is like a healing balm on her fractured heart. The girl who sat on the high and mighty food chain is now crawling in the mud and begging for her life. Why should she be spared when Xiao Wei was not spared in her last life? If she spared her, then where is the justice to her two unborn children who were killed in the womb by this snake.

Seeing that the men was unmoved by her performance, Bai Mingling began to truly panic. She knew that death is on her doorstep, a slow and painful death that will humiliate her to the depths of hell before releasing her to it completely.

Filled with determination she immediately rushed towards Hu Xuan and unsheathed the sword by his side. Their eyes flickered with surprise at her speed but within a few seconds she was knocked back onto the ground with a few painful punches.

"Bai Mingling, you just reconfirmed my decision. You deserve to die the most painful death as a homage to my deceased parents. Stay here and suffer from the Day and Night poison, the very same one you had made especially for me," said Xiao Wei with a deadly and beautiful smile.

"No, no...kill me...please...not the Day and Night poison!" screeched the bloodied girl.

Xiao Wei was tired of the screaming and flicked her wrist towards the mad woman. Bai Mingling choked when the pill was propelled into her mouth, her eyes watered and she hoped she would choke to death. But no, instead of release she felt a burning pain in every part of her skin.