Crazy bastard

"Xiao Wei...hmm...Xiao Wei....you are so beautiful...oh my god..." moaned Man Chiu.

The man could not take his eyes off the lascivious figure above him. Her rhythmic body, glistening in a light layer of sweat and the pool of wetness where their bodies continuously grinds. He is in the seventh heaven as his member soaks in her warm sweetness. He could not help but moan and roughly played with her beautiful mounds, stopping it from swaying with her body.

"So beautiful, Xiao Wei, ride me harder," he begged.

She looked down at him with a pair of watery eyes, filled with lust and urgency as she continued to move to the rhythm that her body desires.

"Husband...husband...I'm so close..." she moaned, her voice seductive and urgent.

"Oh yes...Xiao Wei...yes..."

He held onto her hips pressing her down so that they could grind harder. The swaying mounds was so perky and delicious that he could not resist licking. It took all his self control to not consume her completely before she has reached her peak.

"Husband! Husband! Oooo...yes...yes..." she moaned.

He felt her whole body contract and shake violently as she peaked before falling on top of him in exhaustion. That was his cue. Man Chiu took control and pumped her viciously from below. He held onto her as if she was his life bouy as his hips thrusted at a rapid pace.

"Husband...yes...harder....harder..."

Those words sent electric shocks to his body and he filled her with his pleasure as he shoot into her. The sticky warm liquid watered her with sweetness and sent her into another round of sensual convulsion. She collapsed on his body with his member still comfortably resting inside. Not feeling completely satisfied, he rolled her onto her back. He licked her plump lips, turned on again by their conjoined sweaty bodies and the overall heat in the tent. They continued to lock lips as his member began to harden again.

"Husband....so naughty," she whispered as she stroked the crack between his buttocks. The sensitive region twitched in anticipation as her finger lightly scratched the seam behind his sacks. He moaned, knowing full well that she is in complete control and his life will be forfeit for her.

"No...you are my seductress," he whispered.

As he continued to thrust inside her, his eyes never left her face. Her lovely face, closed eyes and half opened lips moaning from pleasure. The squishy watery sounds and the musty smell of sex sending Man Chiu wild. He desperately wanted to succumb to his animalistic desires and ravage her so that she would only belong to him. Unfortunately, at the back of his mind there was always a nagging unease. He has to share her was the undeniable truth. It hurts but he is too addicted to her to resist the status quo.

This thought drove him crazy, angry that he had no control over his own desire for her. He held her hips and pushed hard into her. Her screams mingled with earth shattering explosions outside filled him with bloodlust. His eyes was redden with a fierce desire, the stench of blood and flesh from the battle field mixed with their musty lust was pure. Sex and war. The two things that should not go together but is man's basic instinct.

He roared and continued to pump her as hard as he can when a loud obnoxious voice announced their arrival outside the tent.

"Man Chiu, the imperial city gates will be breached any minute now. Let Xiao Wei clean up so she can enter with dignity," said the man's voice filled with a sourness.

"Husband, don't be jealous," teased Xiao Wei between moans.

Her voice is hoarse and seductive, her beauty accentuated by the blood pumping adrenalin and hours of water and rain. Man Chiu smiled, satisfied by her response, his heart filled with warmth as he measured his own worth in her heart.